Fragments of Language
|Ancient Hieroglyphs (5)|
DescriptionWe've had our first big find in years here at the Southmoon ruins. My lads have dug up stone tablets, engraved with ancient writings.
The glyphs on the tablets are like nothing we've ever seen, but I have a hunch we can connect them with titanic scripts found at other digsites. Imagine what a breakthrough like that could mean!
I need you to go to the Southmoon ruins and help us collect the tablets; the other lads can't leave, lest the blood elves take our site!
These aren't going anywhere now that they're safely in our hands. It's time to make our way into the ruins!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Ironforge
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.