The Battered Hilt
|Battered Hilt (Provided) (1)|
DescriptionThis battered old sword hilt has seen better days. Before the hilt was snapped from the blade, it must've been a magnificent example of the blacksmith's art.
The graceful symbols and exotic gemstones decorating the hilt suggest that the weapon may have belonged to a powerful person. Surely, the Sunreavers would be interested in hearing about the recovery of such an artifact. Seek out their representatives at Quel'Delar's Rest, to the south of the Argent Tournament Grounds.
This came from the citadel? What was it doing there? This blade is certainly not of Scourge manufacture.
Weapons of this quality can only be crafted by a few of Azeroth's creatures. We will have to consult them and see if they can help us identify it.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.