Signals in the Sky
DescriptionTurn your eyes to the southeast. Do you see the campfire smoke from Camp Una'fe?
Not ten minutes ago I saw great puffs of white smoke roll up into the sky from the center of camp. It was an old signal used by my village to coordinate the hunt over great distances, but this time, it was a distress signal.
<name>, my brother Makaba had gone into that unnatural jungle. Please go there and make sure he's not in any trouble.
There are few paths: look for tents within the wilderness.
<name>, when we first set up this camp we were at the edge of this jungle. Now look at it!
Something is amiss.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.