Ulag the Cleaver
|Ulag the Cleaver slain (1)|
DescriptionWhen the Scourge swept through Tirisfal Glades, we captured one to study. He had a free mind, and called himself Ulag the Cleaver. But, although his will was free, he was still enthralled by the Lich King.
We hoped to find a way to break the king's control over Ulag, but we failed. Now, finally, it is time to free him.
Free him, and kill him.
Activate the skull stone trigger near the mausoleum to the north. This will lift the magical seal that binds him.
Then... be ready, <name>.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.