|Dealt with "The Hogger Situation"|
A huge gnoll, Hogger, is prowling the woods in southwestern Elwynn. He has overpowered all attempts at his capture.
The Stormwind Army has placed a generous bounty on the Gnoll. To earn the reward, bounty hunters should venture into the woods and deal with the beast.
Great, now we have a bloodthirsty beast right beneath the streets of Stormwind, with a whole army of gnolls at his command. Definitely an improvement, I feel safer already.
Here's your reward, <name>. But promise me you'll check in with the Stockades guards in Stormwind at some point, just to ensure that things are going smoothly.
|Footman Tunic||Stormwind Guard Leggings|
|Balanced Spell Staff||Lion Guard Chainmail|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 445 experience
- 350 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.