Oh Brother. . .
DescriptionWe were deep in a vast mine in Westfall, hidden beneath a barn in Moonbrook. No clue where these stinkin' thieving types came from. Anyway, the mine tunnel collapsed on us. I got out but the others... well... the others haven't been heard from.
You look like you might have better luck in there. If you could look for my brother, I'd be thankful. He always carried his Explorers' League Badge. If you can't find him, that badge would at least give me some peace of mind.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 2 70 if completed at level 120)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,960 experience
- 250 reputation with Ironforge
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.