|Human Orphan Whistle (1)|
DescriptionYou're willing to help us here at the orphanage? Bless you, friend; your aid during Children's Week will be invaluable.
Take this whistle. You will only be able to use it for a short amount of time - typically not longer than Children's Week itself. When you use it, you will be able to talk with the child you've agreed to look after. Using it again will dismiss the child.
By all means <name> - use the whistle and meet your ward! I'm sure the child will be most eager to meet you.
I hope we'll have a lot of fun together. I have some things I'd like to do, and the matron says you'll be like a big brother to me during this week. I'd like that a whole bunch, yes sir.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10 reputation with Alliance
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.