|Ring Door Buzzer (1)|
|Secret Rocket Plans (1)|
DescriptionMy benefactors used their diminutive intellect to construct an interplanetary transport. As designed, this so-called "Rocket" is a death trap. But I suspect a simple re-engineering of the fuel catalyst semifold would render a stable mixture, providing a breathable oxygen byproduct. To implement such changes, I require the original engineering plans.
Locate the Laboratory Archives and ring the doorbell to gain entry. The plans will be held by the lab director himself, presuming he still lives.
These are like the scrawling of children. Common sense precludes the routing of control hydraulics so near to the secondary stage burners! Still, this is salvageable.
Do you know how to refactor fuel matrixes for pressure variations at a fixed acceleration? No? Very well, perhaps you can do something else for me while I reconfigure the rocket...
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.