The Burning of Spirits
|Burning Gem (Provided) (1)|
|Infused Burning Gem (15)|
DescriptionDeath is most desirable for those despicable creatures that turn their back on their liege for such selfish reasons. But death is not enough when dealing with those that have given themselves over to the darkness.
Take this gem. When one of the Burning Blade's near death, activate its magic. The spell shall pull the corrupted spirit out of its victim, leaving an infused gem behind.
Bring me these infused gems so I may dispose of them properly.
Go now, and may you elude death.
My tasks for you are complete, <class>. Speak to Takata when you are rested. He may have other tasks for you, or perhaps needs you to return to Orgrimmar to inform Keldran of our progress here in Desolace.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Undercity
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.