|Kolkar Prisoners Freed|
DescriptionIt began with a dream that repeatedly warned me of the danger to come. I saw the demonic legions bearing down upon our kind, overrunning our lands.
The dream has become real. The Burning Blade and their demon masters have pushed the Magram out of their lands in the south. In turn, the Magram have defeated my people and taken over our homes.
The fight was ferocious. Only a handful of the Kolkar still live. I would ask that you visit what was once my land in the east, and free them from their prison.
Our tribe may not have survived without your aid.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.