|Stonified Miner Delivered|
DescriptionWorkers act like it's their job to complain. If it isn't the backbreaking labor, the long hours, or the low pay, it's being turned to stone by basilisks. It's always something!
But I'm thinking maybe this whole workers-to-stone business could be a big moneymaker for me. What if those guys are now high-quality stone? My whiny employees could be worth more to me as luxury building materials than a source of labor! Grab a stonified mountainfoot miner and haul him or her back to me.
<Horzak examines the shattered remains of the poor petrified miner.>
Bah! Crumbly! Useless. Wouldn't even make a good countertop. My miners may be mediocre workers, but they make lousy bricks.
<Sigh>. Well, I suppose we should re-fleshify these guys so I can get some return on my investment.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.