Gormok Wants His Snobolds
|Snowblind Follower captured (8)|
DescriptionTwo of my men have already been killed trying to confine the magnataur called Gormok the Impaler, yet the creature still rages. It howls for hours about being without its favorite snobold.
If the Argent Crusade didn't wish to use this monster in the coliseum, I'd slay it myself. Perhaps it's time to bring the beast its playthings. Take this net and travel to Garm's Bane in southeast Storm Peaks. It's just northeast of K3. Capture some of those snobolds and pray to the Light you've found the right one.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
|Weighted Net||Champion's Seal|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,410 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.