Got Some Flotsam?
|Salvageable Greymist Wreckage (5)|
DescriptionWe can figure this out, <name>. We just need some Dwarven ingenuity. Think, Groffy, think!
These murlocs are just looking for a home, right? Let's do something constructive. I mean that literally.
All sorts of debris was washed ashore during the catastrophe, and some of the decimated murloc hovels may still be salvageable. Run along the shore here and gather up any building materials fit for a murloc. That's an admittedly low standard.
Well, not much here that don't look stepped on, sat on, or soaked in a toilet. But toss some thatch on top and it'll do.
Tell me, <name>, do you consider yourself an architect?
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.