A Not-So-Charmed Life
|Troll Charm (8)|
DescriptionThe furbolg covet that which does not belong to them.
<Hephaestus turns the charm over in his hand and then discards it.>
There's a property to the carving that slowly corrupts those that aren't trolls. As I understand it, the furbolg have done this sort of thing before. Some never learn.
No doubt they hoard most of the charms in Thistlefur Hold above their village to the north.
If any are left behind, the Thistlefur tribe will continue to be influenced by them, and eventually they will attack this place.
You've likely saved the Thistlefur from themselves, at least in the short run. If they can keep from stealing objects of power that don't belong to them, that is.
I understand that the night elves are having problems with the other furbolg tribe to the south. That's something that Raene is going to want to speak to you about.
However, there are more immediate concerns that I would ask for your help with.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Gilneas
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.