DescriptionThe goblins got lucky and found a new energy. They call it infra-green, and I'll be a one-eyed ogre if those psychos didn't strike green gold.
Go find Kibli Killohertz. He's leading the reverse engineering efforts of infra-green, at a small, hidden Alliance airport above Aldur'thar, the Desolation Gate. I'll give you infra-green vision to help you find it. Go to the dome with our Alliance banners -- if you fly near the Horde airport then you'll be in a load of green trouble.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.