To use the oil, you must collect a Pile of Bones, an Abandoned Helm, and Abandoned Armor from the battlefield there.
|Field Tests Conducted (3)|
|Copperclaw's Volatile Oil|
DescriptionWahooo! It works! Not that I had any doubts in my supernatural ingenuity, only that I wasn't quite sure what kind of explosion to expect - let's just say I'm glad to see that you didn't get your eyebrows singed off. So now I just need to show ol' Korm how ya thaw out one 'a them wyrms. He'll hafta promote me to... to... to whatever comes after Chief Engineer! Here, you take another batch of the stuff and head back out to the front and I'll go get Korm...
Well? Move out!
Korm kept telling me he was too busy and when I finally got him to come topside and have a look, you had already used the last of the oil. Now he's ticked at me and won't even allow me in his presence again until tomorrow...
Come back then and we'll try again!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Abandoned Helm||Abandoned Armor|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.