Slaves of the Stormforged
|Attempt to free Captive Mechagnome (6)|
|Stormforged Taskmaster slain (3)|
DescriptionTo the southwest, on the western side of the Snowdrift Plains, the iron dwarves have dug a mine into the hillside. There, they use captive mechagnomes, servants of Keeper Mimir, to mine ore.
I don't know where these mechagnomes came from, nor what they would do with their freedom, but perhaps we can win their help.
Go to the Frozen Mine, <name>, and set these creatures free from their bondage. Ask if they would fight alongside us against iron dwarf tyranny.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.