An End to the Suffering
If for some reason you lose the Mojo of Rhunok aura, you can return to the Spirit of Rhunok to have it reapplied.
|Rhunok slain (1)|
DescriptionMy body is too far gone now, <name>. It is only a matter of time before a new prophet is elevated and finishes what the other began.
I am going to imbue you with the last of my power. The tormentor inside the altar building carries incense, which will awaken my body and make it vulnerable.
Use the incense and do me the kindness of putting an end to my suffering.
I apologize if I fight back. Even for me, the will to survive is strong.
I give you my deepest thanks, <name>. I only hope that you and Har'koa will be able to help the others.
|Bloodbinder's Shoulderpads||Drape of the Bloodletter|
|Belt of the Bloodbinder||Ancestral Chestplates|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.