Troll Patrol: Done to Death
|Argent Footman Corpse Incinerated (5)|
DescriptionTrust me, <race>. I know....
The smell of burnt flesh has become sickening to even me, a Forsaken. Nevertheless, it is our solemn duty to ensure that our brethren never walk with the Scourge.
Pour this oil on the corpses of our fallen to ensure that we never face them on the battlefield as enemies.
It's not the most glorious job on the battlefield, but it must be done. I'll make note of your service in my report.
Captain Grondel is likely waiting for you to the northeast, just outside the amphitheater.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.