Too Much of a Good Thing
|Muddled Prophet of Sseratus slain (1)|
|Modified Mojo (1)|
DescriptionThere. I've modified the mojo. Now when the prophet drinks it, not only will he lose some of his power, his mind will also be addled by the effects of the fungus.
At least that's the theory.
As for how to get him to drink it, might I suggest you simply throw it at him? No doubt he'll catch and drink it given the arrogance that he's displayed at the altar.
Unless you can kill him, <class>, your Argent Crusade is about to come to a terrible end.
Unfortunately there's more of this insanity occurring up in the higher tiers of Zul'Drak.
|Soothsayer's Garb||Supple Wristguards|
|Bloodbinder's Links||Brazen Offender's Shoulderplates|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.