|Grooved Cog (4)|
|Notched Sprocket (3)|
|High Tension Spring (2)|
DescriptionAck! This thing's a mess!
Goblin engineering leaves a great deal to be desired, believe you me. Just look at this! It's a wonder it ever worked to begin with.
Give me a hand, will ya? To get this even close to operable specifications I'll need to replace a few cogs, sprockets, and springs. You should have no trouble finding them down around the sawmill.
There. One more shredder ready for the fight. Thanks, <name>.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.