Grab a Snufflenose Command Stick.
Grab and read the Snufflenose Owner's Manual.
In Razorfen Kraul, use the Crate with Holes to summon a Snufflenose Gopher, and use the Command Stick on the gopher to make it search for Tubers.
Bring 6 Blueleaf Tubers, the Snufflenose Command Stick and the Crate with Holes to Mebok Mizzyrix in Ratchet.
|Blueleaf Tuber (6)|
|Crate With Holes|
|Snufflenose Owner's Manual|
|Snufflenose Command Stick|
DescriptionBlueleaf tubers are a delicacy around the world! But they're rare, very rare. The only place to find them is here in the Barrens, deep in the earth, in Razorfen Kraul.
And even then, they're impossible to find unless you know just where to look! That's why I've trained these snufflenose gophers to find them for me. They have great noses and can smell a tuber from fifty paces away.
It won't be easy, but if you get me some tubers I'll pay you handsomely.
Thanks for the delivery, <name>! You are a great partner.
RewardsYou will receive:
|A Small Container of Gems|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 500 reputation with Ratchet
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.