Strengthen the Ancients
|Lothalor Ancient strengthened (3)|
DescriptionThe ancients of the Lothalor Woods to the south are being corrupted by arcane wyrms... wyrms which have risen out of the ground!
Those that are already corrupted are deadly and of no use to us, but most can still be saved. Luckily, the treants of the woods seem to be immune to everything happening up there.
Ask the treants for their bark and when you get some, feed it to the ancients. This should strengthen them.
Now leave me to my business! I have to keep an eye on these apothecaries.
As soon as I am done observing what these disgusting apothecaries are up to, I'll head to the woods and see if I can convince these ancients to side with us.
Or, if nothing else, I'll convince them not to attack those that saved them!
|Bracers of Nature's Fury||Lothalar Woodwalker Belt|
|Star's Rest Treads||Bark Covered Pauldrons|
|Bark of the Walkers|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Horde Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.