DescriptionWhile celebration has its place, <class>, some of us must look to graver matters.
When the festival began, we received reports from Zoram Strand about a sharp increase in Twilight Cult activity. The origins of this holiday are steeped in the very powers those madmen revere; this cannot be coincidence. Go to the camp just south of the Blackfathom Deeps entrance, in the ruins, and see if the cultists will part with information - forcefully if need be. Use this beacon to summon a guide when you find it.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 18 28 50 if completed at level 120)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,410 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.