|Indurium Flake (10)|
DescriptionI'm not out here just to stay away from people. There is a wealth of metal in the Badlands, <name>, if you have the guts to get it.
The metal's called indurium and as luck would have it, it is rumored to possess high resistance to heat and stress. It might work for Fizzle's car.
But let's make sure. Get me samples of indurium and I'll test its properties.
True indurium ore lies deep in Uldaman, but the Stonevault troggs of the Badlands sometimes have flakes of it on them. Bring me those flakes.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.