The Summoning Chamber
|End Infernal Summoning Ritual|
DescriptionIn order for the Shadow Council to construct infernals as quickly as they're being used, they must have an area dedicated to summoning the corrupted elementals that serve as the souls of the creatures.
The summoning chamber is likely to be found below ground, near a pool of fouled water or lava. Locate the summoning chamber within the Deathforge and find a way to end their summoning ritual. The mo'arg involved in making the infernals may carry a tool that will help disrupt the summoner's magics.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.