|Warp Stalker slain (10)|
DescriptionIt's embarrassing to admit this, but something has happened to me here in Terokkar Forest that hasn't occurred since my apprentice days.
Occasionally, my spells will fizzle when I know I've done everything correctly. I almost drove myself crazy the first time it happened.
I think I've found the cause. The forest is full of creatures called warp stalkers, demonic creatures with an affinity for magic and a habit of disturbing magical flows. The best way to deal with them is simply to kill them.
Thank goodness. I was beginning to wonder if the things had displaced the rest of the forest's creatures.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.