|Enrage|Thirst for Blood
– Whenever Admiral Ripsnarl lands a successful melee attack, he gains 20% attack speed, 10% movement speed, and grows by 5% for 10 sec. This effect may stack up to 20 times.
– Admiral Ripsnarl ferociously swipes his primary target and two other nearby targets in melee range for 100% of the damage of his normal melee attack.
When Admiral Ripsnarl reaches 75%, 50%, and 25% health, he retreats into the fog and becomes unattackable for a short time.
Go For the Throat
– When Admiral Ripsnarl reveals himself once more from the fog, he leaps at a random enemy dealing 100% of a normal melee attack's damage and stunning the target for 2 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, Admiral Ripsnarl will use Go For the Throat during the entire encounter.
– After the fog rolls in over the deck, Vapor creatures periodically form and attack a nearby player. Whenever Admiral Ripsnarl vanishes into the fog, additional Vapor creatures are created.
In Heroic Difficulty, When Admiral Ripsnarl is damaged below 10% health, three additional Vapor creatures form from the fog.
– This creature attacks from the fog.
– After a Vapor forms, condensation from the moisture in the fog begins to cause the Vapor to grow. If the Vapor is not destroyed within 8 seconds, the Vapor transforms into a Swirling Vapor with its health increased by 100% and damage dealt increased by 100%.
If Swirling Vapor is not destroyed in another 8 seconds, it transforms into a Condensed Vapor with its health increased by 100% and damage dealt increased by 200%.
If a Condensed Vapor is then not destroyed within 8 more seconds, it finally transforms into a Freezing Vapor with its health increased by 100% and damage dealt increased by 300%.
– When a Vapor transforms into Swirling Vapor, it gains the ability to cast a spell of the same name. Swirling Vapor deals (100% of Spell power) Frost damage and reduces the movement speed by 25% of all targets within 10 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone for 2 sec.
– When a Swirling Vapor transforms into Condensing Vapor, it gains the ability to cast a spell of the same name. Condensing Vapor deals (100% of Spell power) Frost damage and reduces the movement speed by 25% of all targets within 10 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone for 2 sec.
– When a Vapor fully transforms into a Freezing Vapor, it will then explode dealing 9 Frost damage and knocking back all enemy targets within 80 yards.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.