It’s taken me a long time but prepatch has definitely helped with the last boost. Since prepatch but, I’ve gone up over a million gold and I haven’t done anything besides professions.
This is my current layout: Paladin- blacksmith/enchanter (Main) Druid- inscription/alchemy Shaman- leatherworker/tailor Mage- alchemy/jewelcrafting DH- skinning/mining (I never play this char)
Enchanting Shuffle :
- Since the launch of prepatch I have sold thousands of deep sea bags for anywhere between 50-300g profit. I sell maybe 40 a day if I’m lazy.
- I’ve sold uncanny gear for all 5 professions - BS weapons and armor, leather/mail armor plus bows, cloth gear, inscription trinkets, jewelcrafting rings and staff.
- I’ve done my daily anchors transmute on 4 chars a day for a few hundred profit.
- I’ve done enchants as well as the new enchanting shuffle to sell veil crystals for a huge profit.
- I’ve sold war scrolls of all kinds.
- Last but not least.... TSL pants shuffle
"Since they’re no more blue procs on bracers you use expulsom to make cheap epics with inscription or tailoring to DE and then use those veils for enchants or sell raw materials. It’s a lot more utilized now since 1 expulsom and a few gold in herbs will translate to 150-200 gold"Bags :
"I’ve had them fluctuate between 89g and 375g depending if someone resets them. DSS is 2g and TSL is around 1.5 so even at 89g there is still enough profit for me to spend 10 seconds making 10 bags"Server :
"High pop NA server. I usually post for 12 hours at 6 am when I get up before work and then when I get home everything that is expired I pop back on. On the weekends is when I see the most movement. Sometimes I see a 20g profit on a bag but I enjoy the idea of creating a solution for someone’s needs. Same as my real life business"