BlizzardDungeons and Raids
- Mythic and Mythic+ enemies auto attack damage reduced by 10%.
- The following changes go live with Season 2 on July 6:
Item levels of rewards from level 60 Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons have been increased by 26. Baseline rewards are now item-level 184 from Normal, 197 from Heroic, and 210 from Mythic dungeons.
- Mythic+ dungeon rewards have had their maximum item level increased by 26 item levels, and some interim Keystone level rewards have their item level rewards adjusted.
- Great Vault rewards have been increased by 26 item levels.
- Heroic dungeon's enemy damage has been increased by 6% and enemy health increased by 16%.
- Mythic dungeon's enemy damage and health has been increased by 26%.
- Mythic+ dungeon's enemy damage has been increased by 35% and enemy health increased by 39%.
New Dungeon Teleports: Hero's Path: Shadowlands – Completing each Mythic+ dungeon at Level 20 on time will now grant an achievement and a teleport to the completed dungeon's entrance. The teleport has an 8 hour cooldown that resets after completing a Mythic+ dungeon.
Ta'hsup in the Hall of Holding in Oribos will now offer a Keystone to players who don't have a Keystone, as long as they have completed at least 1 Shadowlands dungeon on Mythic+ difficulty.
Ta'hsup now spawns at the end of Mythic+ dungeons that are completed before the time limit is reached. He will offer a one-time Keystone exchange to any player whose current Keystone is at or below the level of the dungeon that was recently completed on time. Keystones that are a higher level than the dungeon that was recently completed on time cannot be traded, including the Keystone that was used to start the run. Mythic+ Affixes
- The weekly affix rotation has been updated.
Bolster now increases maximum health by 15% (was 20%) and damage done by 20% per stack.
- Level 61 enemies now apply Necrotic Wound on every other auto attack (was every auto attack).
- Enrage now increases damage done by 75% (was 100%).
De Other Side
- Storming whirlwinds now always moves in the same direction and its movement speed reduced by 30%.
- Storming whirlwinds now dissipate once a target is hit.
- Hakkar the Soulflayer
Hakkar's cooldowns and energy regeneration is now paused when Blood Barrier is applied and will resume once the barrier is removed.
- Blood Barrier no longer grants Hakkar immunity to interrupts.
- Blood Barrage is no longer interruptible and no longer has a duration. It now persists until Blood Barrier is destroyed.
Halls of Atonement
- Arcane Lightning periodic damage reduced by 15% and jump damage reduced by 20%.
- Arcane Vulnerability now only increases damage taken from Arcane Lightning.
Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Loyal Stoneborn melee and Stone Breath damage reduced by 10%.
- Shard of Halkias Thrash damage reduced by 20% and range increased to 60 yards (was 40 yards).
- Depraved Obliterator's Wicked Bolt damage increased by 27%.
- Ingra Maloch
Ingra Maloch's health reduced by 10%.
- Droman Oulfarran's health reduced by 5%.
Drust Boughbreaker health increased by 15%.
Mistveil Guardian's Bucking Rampage now triggers its cooldown on spell start.
Spinemaw Staghorn health increased by 30%. The Necrotic Wake
Nalthor the Rimebinder
Health reduced by 15%.
- Tortured Echoes damage reduced by 15% per stack.
- Zolramas Siphoner health reduced by 15%.
- Champion's Boon duration increased to 40 seconds (was 30 seconds).
Health reduced by 10%.
Rigged Plagueborer's that spawn during the gauntlet event now have limited spawns.
Rigged Plagueborer's located outside of the gauntlet event have been replaced with Wretched Plagueborer. Sanguine Depths
- Kryxis the Voracious
Juggernaut Rush damage reduced by 15%.
- Essence Absorption damage reduced by 15%.
- Fleeting Manifestation's Growing Pride damage reduced by 20%.
Chamber Sentinel's Severing Slice now only strikes the primary target.
Remnant of Fury's Explosive Anger damage reduced by 25%.
Vestige of Doubt no longer casts Growing Mistrust.
Research Scribe's Explosive Vellum now detonates after 3.5 seconds (was 3 seconds). Spires of Ascension
Theater of Pain
When the channel for Recharge completes, any active Shadowhirls will now despawn.
Xav the Unfallen
- Affront of Challengers
Xira the Underhanded has returned on Mythic difficulties only.
- Oppressive Banner health reduced by 20%.