Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes November 25, 2020 CharacterClasses Paladin Rogue
Resolved an issue that prevented the reactivation of (Venthyr Ability) and granting Haste while the Rogue's target is still alive.
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
- Beginning construction of the Venthyr Anima Conductor now properly consumes available Anima.
Theatre of Pain Items and Rewards
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
Fixed an issue in the Misty Forest where a maze door would not open when approaching the door from the side.
- Slain gorms should now drop loot as intended.
Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Mink Link to become unbreakable if targeted players were 40 yards apart when the spell was cast.
- Fixed an issue which caused Selfless Forgelite's mail armor on Forgelite Neptira to be incorrectly ineligible for purchase and use in transmogrification.
- Slumberwood Band can no longer trigger in Arena or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Veiled Satchel of Cooperation can now be opened from characters level 50 to 60. Satchels earned prior to the fix will require reaching level 60 to open.
- The Garb of the Harmonious transmogrification set now displays the correct chestplate.
- Turning in Twinklestar's Gardening Toolkit to Twinklestar no longer consumes other players' toolkits.
- Many Shadowlands Inscription supplies can now be placed in an Classic Inscription bag.
- The Brimming Ember Shard trinket channel is now intentionally interrupted when casting another spell during the channel.
- Covenant Campaign
Fixed an issue where players who choose to skip portions of Chapter 1 of their Covenant Campaign would not have any Redeemed Souls available to them. Players who experienced this issue should now receive the Redeemed Souls the next time they visit their Covenant Sanctum.
- Fixed an issue where the quests following the Covenant Campaign quests "A Call to Service" could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting the next quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest "Our Most Precious Resource" could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting it.
- Fixed an issue where players aligned with the Kyrian Covenant who skipped the campaign quest "It's All Coming Together" would not see the chapter "Among the Kyrian" as complete.
- Sesselie now appears in the appropriate phase to offer the Night Fae Covenant Campaign quest “Replenish the Reservoir.”
- The patrol have bolstered themselves and can no longer be defeated while on the Night Fae Covenant quest “A Night in the Woodss.”
Maldraxxas Ardenweald Revendreth
- Fixed an issue where players could be unintentionally killed while escaping the Necrotic Wake during the quest, "A Time for Courage."
- The objective to the quest "The Mnemonic Locus" should now be visually clearer.
- A teleportation pad is now available to use after jumping off the platform while completing "The Hand of Doubt" in Bastion.
Fixed an issue where the fight event during the Rogue Order Hall Campaign quest “Picking a Fight
” would sometimes not start. Master Cheng
now deals appropriate damage while on the Monk quest, “Begin Your Training: Master Cheng
.” Master Hight
had a talk with Cheng about how many new monks were being battered, bruised, and literally set on fire within the Peak of "Serenity" and asked that he scale it back a bit.The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Threat Level 5 would still have the Eye of the Jailer Stygia and Ve'nari Reputation reduction debuff the next day.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Frostbite Wand (Torghast Anima Power) from healing targets under the effect of Cyclone.
- The manifestations for "Swarming Souls" now respawn more frequently and the completion requirement has been lessened.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not interact with Gatamatos during the Bastion World Quest "Training Regimen."
- Increased the health of the accompanied dredger and the time between waves of enemies for “Dirty Job: Demolition Detail”.