Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes September 1, 2022 Dungeons and Raids
- Fated Raids
Sepulcher of the First Ones
Halondrus the Reclaimer
Resolved an issue causing Earthbreaker Missiles to erupt at the wrong time when the target is affected by Creation Spark (Fated Power).
- Grimrail Depot
Grimrail Bombardier's Double Slash will no longer be cast on a nearby target if their current target is out of range.
Operation Mechagon: Junkyard
- Thunderlord Wrangler’s Serrated Spear can now correctly be removed by effects that clear bleeds.
Koramar's Berserker Leap will no longer target pets and will no longer hit players multiple times.
Operation Mechagon: Workshop
- Saurolisk Bonenipper's Ripping Slash will no longer be cast on a nearby target if their current target is out of range and will no longer remove Welding Bot’s Reinforced from players.
Return from Karazhan: Lower
- Defense Bot Mk III no longer detects stealth.
The Opera Hall: Westfall Story
- Ghostly Philanthropist's Pennies From Heaven will no longer break players from stealth.
- The Opera Hall: Beautiful Beast
Coggleston's Dent Armor now increases damage taken by 25% (was 50%).
The Opera Hall: Wikket
- Increased the cooldown on Toe Knee's Dashing Flame Gale to 35 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Resolved an issue that could cause Toe Knee to cast Dashing Flame Gale multiple times on a player if they had a spell active that provided immunity.
Attumen the Huntsman
- Resolved an issue that could cause Galindre to leave Elfyra to fend for herself when the encounter was reset.
- Midnight's Stamp will no longer be cast on a nearby target if their current target is out of range.