Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes April 4, 2022 Achievements
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Heart of Fear raid achievement I Heard You Like Amberfrom being able to be completed.
(4) Set Bonus: Architect’s Aligner damage and healing reduced by 35%.
Developers’ note: The performance of Architect’s Aligner has become an outlier amongst other tank tier set bonuses in both single- and multi-target situations. Due to this, with weekly maintenance we will be adjusting Architect’s Aligner to bring its performance closer to other bonuses. Thank you for the feedback and we will continue to watch the ongoing discussions across the community.
Fireball damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP combat.
- Fire Blast damage increased by 10%. This change does not apply to PvP combat.
- Pyroblast damage increased by 6%. This change does not apply to PvP combat.
- (2) Set Bonus: Increases the duration of Combustion by 4 seconds (was 2 seconds). This change does not apply to PvP combat.
Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 10%. This change does not apply to PvP combat.
- Blackout Kick damage increased by 10%.
- Tiger Palm damage increased by 10%.
- Fist of the White Tiger (Talent) damage increased by 10%.
Developers’ note: While Windwalker Monks shine in multitarget situations, we’re seeing their performance fall behind in single target scenarios, even after acquiring endgame gear. As a result, we’re targeting specific abilities with the goal of improving their single target output.
Divine Storm damage increased by 10%. This change does not apply to PvP combat.
- Wake of Ashes damage increased by 10%. This change does not apply to PvP combat.
- (2) Set Bonus: When you benefit from Art of War, you gain Seraphim for 4 seconds (was 3 seconds).
(2) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Manifested Twilight would remove a large amount of mana when used with Potion of Sacrificial Anima.
Fan of Knives damage increased by 30%.
Dungeons and Raids
Demonic Consumption’s (Talent) now causes your Demon Commander to drain 12% of the life from your other demons (was 15%).
- The haste generated from Implosive Potential (Runecarving Power) can now only benefit from a maximum of 15 imps from Implosion. The tooltip will reflect this change in a future patch.
Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Resolved an issue that could cause Hopelessness to not properly trigger Blasphemy.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Timecap'n Hooktail
Corsair Brute health and melee damage reduced by 25%.
- The effects of Double Time have been reduced by 50%.
- Timecap'n Hooktail now delays the use of Hook Swipe momentarily after using Infinite Breath.
- Hook'd damage reduced by 20%.
- Adjusted the placement and composition of non-boss enemies in several locations. Total enemy forces required to complete the dungeon on Mythic+ difficulty has been reduced accordingly.
Developers’ note: We are aware of the length and difficulty of Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder, our changes aim to reduce the completion time of the dungeon and reduce the difficulty of several non-boss encounters.
Armored Overseer health reduced by 20%.
Overloaded Mailemental health reduced by 25%.
Overloaded Mailemental's Expedited Zone persists for 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
Carrying goods while in the market no longer prevents the holder from using abilities.
Veteran Sparkcaster's Hyperlight Salvo damage reduced by 20%.
Reduced the total number of bolts fired by Veteran Sparkcaster's Hyperlight Salvo.
Cartel Wiseguy's Hyperlight Bolt damage reduced by 20%.
Cartel Skulker's Quickblade damage reduced 40%. Myza's Oasis
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue causing players to be able to leave the stage.
Player versus Player
- Domination Key drop rate has been Increased and now additional Mawsworn elites in the desert have a chance to drop the key. Certain desert elite encounters now also have a chance to drop the key at an even higher rate.
- The value of the Magic shield provided by Cosmic Gladiator’s Eternal Aegis has been reduced by 33%.
Developers’ note: We’ve been monitoring the performance of our newly introduced PvP trinkets during Season 3 and their effect on the length of matches and have decided to adjust the effectiveness of the Cosmic Gladiator’s Eternal Aegis to bring it in line with other defensive trinket options. With weekly maintenance we’ll be reducing the Magic absorption provided by the trinket by 33%.
(4) Set Bonus: Architect’s Aligner damage and healing reduced by 25% in PvP combat (was 50%).
Holy Ward’s (PvP Talent) cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds) and duration decreased to 15 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- (4) Set Bonus: Divine Conversation’s effectiveness reduced by 40% in PvP combat.
Developers’ note: We have been monitoring Holy Priest performance in rated PvP and will be adjusting the cooldown and duration of Holy Ward to increase interactivity with the talent while providing more counterplay opportunity for opponents. We will also be reducing the effectiveness of Divine Conversation while in PvP combat, as the throughput increase provided by the set bonus is more substantial than we would like. With weekly maintenance, we will be increasing Holy Ward’s cooldown to 45 seconds and decreasing its duration to 15 seconds and we will also be reducing the effectiveness of Divine Conversation by 40% in PvP Combat.
(4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Calamitous Crescendo would not trigger in PvP combat.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Decimating Bolt's (Necrolord Ability) bonus damage to Demonbolt by 30% in PvP combat.
- Shard of Annihilation (Runecarving Power) now increases the critical strike damage of Decimating Bolt by 35% in PvP combat (was 50%).