Taunts no longer increase the threat against the target for a short window of time. Blizzard has confirmed that the datamined Taunt changes are tooltip updates, but they are experimenting with reducing the threat bonus.
- Some Elemental Shaman changes previously announced changes are here!
- No Shadow Priest or Enhancement Shaman changes.
- Feral Druid talent rearrangements including a new AoE finisher that applies Rip to all nearby targets.
- Good Karma changes for Windwalker Monks.
- Reawakening Artifact Trait got a new effect:
When you resurrect an ally with Rebirth, they absorb 16155 damage over 15 sec.32266 damage and gain Well Fed, increasing their Agility, Intellect, or Strength by 60.
Many of these changes are recent hotfixes being merged into the baseline spell data. If the change looks familiar, it's probably because it already happened!