Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesAugust 20, 2018Azerite Powers
- Fixed an issue where Dagger in the Back failed to stack properly when applied by multiple users.
- Players who faction transfer should now get a more informative message on how to continue the War Campaign on their new faction.
Creatures and NPCs
The Summon Vilefiend and Nether Portal talents will no longer sometimes fail to work when cast on steep terrain.
- Fixed a bug that caused some enemies in the Drustvar Crimson Forest to be untargetable by players.
- Rikati at The Four Stingers will now sell his wares, including his famous Snake on a Stick, to members of the Alliance.
Shrine of the Storm ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Unlocking Siege of Boralus as a Horde player now unlocks the dungeon for all Horde characters on that account.
- Unlocking Kings' Rest as an Alliance player now unlocks the dungeon for all Alliance characters on that account.
Irontide Enforcer's Shattering Toss will no longer wipe threat from the tank.
- Sergeant Wilson has travelled to The Mugambala and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Horde that wish to fight for the Alliance.
- Nassar has travelled to Hook Point and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Alliance that wish to fight for the Horde.
- Fixed multiple bugs that made it very difficult to bomb targets successfully on “Swab This!”.
- Fixed a bug causing Third Telemancer Syranel to evade player attacks on “Grand Theft Telemancy”.
- Players should now reliably get credit for taking the ferry for "The Ashvane Trading Company”.
- Horde players should now properly be able to see the Stolen Supplies for "Plunder and Provisions."