Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
August 15, 2018
- Fixed an issue where the Azerite Trait Reckless Flurry was incorrectly increasing ability damage, in addition to auto attack damage.
- 7th Legionnaire's Tunic and Honorbound Outrider's Vestments now correctly have an Outlaw Rogue trait. The extra Subtlety Rogue trait has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the Azerite Trait Wild Fleshrending was not increasing the damage of Swipe for Guardian Druids.
- Experience rewarded from end-of-zone dungeon quests has been greatly increased.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't complete “Ecological Research” in The Temple of Sethraliss on Normal difficulty.
- Harlan's Loaded Dice now scales correctly with item level for its spells.
- Francois can now be properly summoned and used in Pet Battles by Alliance characters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Peachy and Winkle from battling as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused some digsites near Vigil Hill in Tiragarde Sound from providing fragments as intended.
- Crafting the Stormsteel Spear recipe now creates the correct item.
- Fixed a bug that prevented ore gathered in Kul'Tiras and Zandalar from being stored in certain bags, as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing one of the Shadra Betrayers to evade during "The Ancient One".
- Fixed a bug that caused the Ancient Gong to sometimes become unusable during “Punishment of Tal’aman”.
- Fixed a bug that made Taelia disappear under rare circumstances on “The Old Knight”.
- It should be harder to get separated from Rastakhan on "The King's Gambit".
- “Mine Sweeper” is now easier to locate and obtain. Goblin Mine Technicians aren't the tidiest bunch and may have left an extra Cracked Mine Sweeper in the Saltstone Mine.
- Players who disconnect before turning in "Dress to Impress" should now be able to properly see Flynn in the Dead Man's Tale.
- Fixed an issue where players could move during "Rest in the Depths", breaking the channeled spell.
- The Island Expeditions quest “Notched Coin” can now be turned in to Mili Wanderbrew.
- On “Return to Gloom Hollow”, players should no longer be able to get into a state where Titan Keeper Hezrel will not move.