Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
July 30, 2018
- The experience required to level has been lowered for all levels from 40-100. The reduction averages 14% between levels 60-80, with smaller reductions at other levels.
- Rushing Jade Wind will toggle off if the player has not auto-attacked any target for one minute.
- Fixed a bug causing Spirit of Redemption to be triggered when the fatal damage should have been redirected by spells.
Creatures and NPCs
- S.A.F.E. operatives should again be using their guns correctly.
Dungeons and Raids
- Black Temple
- Lady Malande’s Reflective Shield no longer reflects too much damage.
- Neltharion’s Lair
- There should no longer be a floating Drogbar on patrol.
- Return to Karazhan
- Speaking with the Image of Medivh should again properly spawn Arcanagos and begin the Nightbane encounter.
- The guild achievements Working as a Team and Working Better as a Team no longer require First Aid.
Player versus Player
- To celebrate the post-season, the Southshore vs Tarren Mill Brawl will be active this week, outside of the normal Brawl rotation!
- Every Man for Himself will now properly cause a 90 second cooldown on similar effects such as Adaptation and Gladiator's Medallion.
- Will of the Forsaken, Stoneform, Fireblood will now properly cause a 30 second cooldown on similar effects such as Adaptation and Gladiator's Medallion.
- Players that earned Rival: Legion Season 7 should receive the Rival title.
- Flying Carpet should be obtained from Northrend Tailoring trainers instead of the Outland trainers.
- The bounty board for “Wanted: Hogger” went missing, and has been found and put back in its place.
Fixed a number of issues with voice chat on Mac operating systems, including support for the use of most keys as hotkeys.