The World of Warcraft 9.0.5 update arrives with scheduled weekly maintenance on March 9 in this region (10 March in EU, 11 March in Asia).The 9.0.5 update is focused on improving systems, rewards, Covenant and Legendary tuning, and bug fixes. Valor Points are now earnable in Mythic Keystone
dungeons, and Valor can be used to upgrade new Mythic Keystone
gear rewards. Changes to Covenants and Legendaries are intended to provide more gameplay options for crafting and utilizing Legendary items in specific situations, and to make sure that more players feel that the Covenant that suits their aesthetic, narrative, or other preferences for their character also feels more viable for their preferred playstyle.
Table of ContentsAdventures
Necrolord Covenant Companions
- Kyrian Covenant Companions
Kyrian Phalanx health increased by 16%.
Developers’ note: Phalanxes still feel underpowered relative to Halberdiers, so giving them some additional durability to allow them to fill the tank role before players have maxed out their roster.
Night Fae Covenant Companions
- Fixed an issue where Bonesmith Heirmir Serrated Shoulder Blades weren’t inflicting damage back to the enemy.
- Maldraxxus Plaguesinger’s Plague Song has been redesigned – Plague Song now deals damage to ranged enemies every round.
- Rencissa the Dynamo spell effectiveness increased by 40%.
- Assembler Xertora spell effectiveness increased by 10%.
- Rattlebag spell effectiveness increased by 20%.
Developers’ note: We fixed a few issues where some Necrolord Covenant Companions weren’t dealing damage reliably. Additionally, a few companions have received an improvement that fits with their purpose.
Venthyr Covenant Companions
- Qadarin spell effectiveness increased by 24%.
- Blisswing’s damage reduction now correctly applies to enemies.
- Yira’liya health increased by 16% and spell effectiveness increased by 50%.
- Duskleaf health increased by 20% and spell effectiveness increased by 25%.
- Lloth’wellyn health increased by 33% and ability damage increased by 25%.
Developers’ note: A few Night Fae Covenant Companions were not as well established in their different roles as we hoped, to address this we’ve improved many abilities and decreased some Companions’ overall fragility.
- Venthyr Nightblade attack increased by 25%.
Developers’ note: We’re generally happy with how the changes to Venthyr in the 9.0.2 landed, but wanted to offer some additional help for players using Nightblades to fill out their compositions.
- Undead cloaks will now be as tattered as the forsaken wearing them. Your character customization settings will now inform the appearance of your cloak for Undead characters.
- Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Paladin), Abomination Limb (Necrolord Death Knight), Swarming Mist (Venthyr Death Knight), Death's Due (Night Fae Death Knight), Wild Spirits (Night Fae Hunter), Resonating Arrow (Kyrian Hunter), and Ancient Aftershock (Night Fae Warrior) visual effects will now appear less overwhelming to allied players when cast in dungeons or raids.
- Many abilities are now better at avoiding in-combat enemies that the player is not engaged with (e.g. Convoke the Spirits, Aetherial Kindling, Chain Harvest, Fel Bombardment, Divine Toll).
- DEATH KNIGHT
Fixed an issue that caused Inexorable Assault (Talent) to consume Spell Reflection.
Covenant Abilities DEMON HUNTER
- Fixed an issue that caused Unholy Pact (Talent) to sometimes not hit large raid bosses.
Covenant Abilities Conduits DRUID
Unbound Chaos (Talent) damage increased to 500% (was 300%).
Restoration Covenant Abilities
Fury of Elune (Talent) will now deal damage even if the Druid is in cat or bear form.
- Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord) damage and healing increased by 25% and the effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 25% (was 20%). The effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 35% for Balance Druids.
Marksmanship Survival Covenant Abilities Conduits
- Fixed an issue that allowed Hunters to avoid the Sated debuff when casting Primal Rage.
- Fixed an issue that caused Feign Death to be cancelled when Hunters opened their map or used an emote.
- Beast Mastery
Spitting Cobra (Talent) damage is increased by 260%.
MAGE MONK Windwalker
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Marksman's Advantage buff to be removed when another player's Hunter Mark was applied.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Brutal Projections to expire early.
Covenant Abilities PALADIN Protection Covenant Abilities Conduits PRIEST
- Xuen, the White Tiger is now vulnerable to Hibernate, Polymorph and Fear crowd-control effects.
- Touch of Death is now affected by Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Fixed an issue that caused Storm, Earth and Fire's cast to sometimes break nearby enemies' Stealth.
- Fixed an issue that caused Xuen, the White Tiger to be able to target enemies in Stealth.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tiger Palm to grant an additional stack of Mark of the Crane when Storm, Earth and Fire is active.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Mark of the Crane to be maintained permanently at maximum stacks while fighting a single target.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits from using Fists of Fury, Rising Sun Kick, and Whirling Dragon Punch (Talent).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Storm, Earth and Fire spirits to continue channeling Fists of Fury after the Monk's Fists of Fury channel ended.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Spinning Crane Kick's damage to not be properly increased by Mark of the Crane if targets die with the Monk's mark active.
Spirit Shell (Talent) now absorbs 80% of healing done (was 100%) and the absorption limit is now based on the caster's Spell Power rather than maximum Health.
Shadow Covenant Abilities Conduits ROGUE
- Divine Hymn increases healing taken by 4% (was 10%) for 15 seconds (was 8 seconds). Stacks up to 5 times (was no stacks).
Subtlety Covenant Abilities
Level 56: New Passive: Cut to the Chase – Envenom extends the duration of your Slice and Dice by up to 3 seconds per combo point spent.
- Venomous Wounds now restores 8 Energy (was 7).
- Slice and Dice (Rank 2) has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Crimson Tempest (Talent) from triggering Alacrity (Talent).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Poison Bomb (Talent) to deal damage to Sapped targets while not breaking the crowd-control.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Envenom's buff from retaining up to 30% of its duration when refreshed.
Conduits SHAMAN Enhancement Restoration
- Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord) has been redesigned – Serrated Bone Spike initial damage increased by 300% and now grants 1 combo point plus 1 per active bone spike after it strikes the target. It is now removed when the target leaves combat and no longer refunds a charge and gets removed when the target is healed to full.
- (Venthyr) has been redesigned – no longer costs Energy (was 20 Energy), duration reduced to 12 seconds (was 20 seconds), Haste is now granted immediately, and no longer has a second activation. 's initial damage increased by 270%, additional damage from spending combo points increased by 160%, and deals damage 1 time upon use (was 3).
- Fixed an issue that caused Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian) to apply Find Weakness for non-Subtlety Rogues when cast from Stealth.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord) initial damage from dealing a critical strike.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord) bleed debuff from being counted towards the Envenom damage bonus from Doomblade (Legendary Power).
- Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord) damage is now correctly increased by Assassinations' Mastery: Potent Assassin.
- Fixed an issue that prevented critical strikes with Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord) initial damage from generating an additional combo point with Seal Fate.
- Broadside (Outlaw Talent) now correctly causes Sepsis (Night Fae) to generate an additional combo point.
Covenant Abilities WARLOCK
- Lava Burst damage reduced by 10%.
- Fixed an issue where Earthen Wall Totem (Talent) could absorb more damage than intended when an area damage spell hit multiple allies.
Demonology Destruction Covenant Abilities WARRIOR
- Curse of Tongues now lasts 1 minute (was 30 seconds) and lasts 20 seconds against enemy players (was 12 seconds).
Malefic Rapture no longer causes targets to drop Stealth if it deals no damage.
- Malefic Rapture will no longer waste a Soul Shard if there are no targets are within line of sight when the cast is completed.
- Seed of Corruption now properly deals damage and applies Corruption if the Warlock is crowd-controlled when the seed detonates.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Intervene to be applied to targets under the effect of Cyclone.
Fixed an issue that prevented the Whirlwind buff to not be applied to the Warrior if Whirlwind was cast during Charge.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 10%. Damage of Thunder Clap increased by an additional 10%.
- Conqueror's Banner (Necrolord) has been redesigned – Brandish the Conqueror's Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and your 2 nearest allies and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. The cooldown is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes), duration is now 15 seconds (was 20 seconds), and the Rage generation is now 4 Rage per second for Arms and Protection, and 6 Rage per second for Fury.
Soulbinds Anima Conductor: Flowing Power – House of Rituals
Fleshcraft has been redesigned – Form a shield of flesh and bone over 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) that absorbs damage equal to 40% of your maximum health for 2 minutes. While channeling, your damage taken is reduced by 20%. Passive effect – Moving near an enemy's corpse consumes their essence to reduce Fleshcraft's cooldown by 1 second.
- The slime creatures within the Plaguefall dungeon will now grant their buffs when their corpses are consumed by Fleshcraft's passive effect (was when Fleshcraft was used on their corpses).
- Skeleton Command now summons a skeleton when Fleshcraft's passive effect consumes a corpse. This effect has a 5 second cooldown between summoning skeletons.
- Spirits within The Queen's Conservatory are eager to return to life and will now automatically provide players with their reward without having to speak to them first.
Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players to die through Podtender (Dreamweaver) if the lethal blow had a large overkill.
- The Ember Court
Guests who you have reached Best Friend status with now give you a permanent RSVP.
- The Permanent RSVP will allow all characters on your account to invite that guest to future Ember Courts without completing their RSVP quest again.
now sells a Bind on Account book at Exalted with the Ember Court. The book will teach your Dredger Butler how to handle the Cleanup
quests that follow the Ember Courts.
One-time reputation items from Temel
and Lady Ilinca will no longer appear once learned.
Droman Aliothe's RSVP no longer requires players to venture to Bastion
for items. Soulbinds Dungeons and Raids
Halls of Atonement Sanguine Depths
- Castle Nathria
With the closing of the Alliance Hall of Fame, cross-realm Mythic Castle Nathria will be available for all players starting on the next raid lockout for each region.
- Council of Blood
Castellan's Fury's effect has been reduced by 15% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Veteran Stoneguard have had their melee damage reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard's Sintouched Blade now casts less frequently on all difficulties.
- Reduced the damage of Dancing Fever by 10%.
- Dancing Fools have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Soul Spikes by 5% on all difficulties.
Theater of Pain
- Anima Cages now persist for 1 minute after activation (was 45 seconds). While active, Sinfall Boon is applied to players when any enemy is slain nearby (was certain enemy types) and duration increased to 75 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Moved one of the Anima Cages away from a patrolling Chamber Sentinel.
Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Necrolord's Chosen covenant perk now has a duration of 6 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- An Affront to Challengers
Xira the Underhanded has been disabled on Mythic difficulty and removed from the Dungeon Journal.
Plaguefall Sanguine Depths
- The formula for determining the level of the first Mythic Keystone players receive each week has been adjusted.
Previously, players would always receive a Keystone 1 level below the highest they'd completed so far in Season 1.
- After this change, if you finish a Mythic Keystone dungeon in time during the week, the next week's Great Vault will contain a Keystone of that same level.
- For example, if your highest Mythic Keystone completion during week one is a +15 that you completed in time, you will get another +15 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week two. If you run that +15 during week two and fail to meet the timer, however, and complete no other +15 (or higher) Mythic Keystone dungeons the rest of week two, you will receive a +14 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week three.
Items and Rewards
- General Kaal's Gauntlet
Stonewall Gargons no longer trigger the Necrotic Affix.
- The community voted mount, The Wandering Ancient, is now available!
- Gear acquired from Mythic Keystone dungeons are now upgradable with Valor, a new currency that is earned from completing Mythic Keystone dungeons and covenant Callings. The weekly Valor cap will start at 5000 Valor earnable in the first week, and will increase by 750 Valor each week.
There will be a maximum of 1500 Valor a character can hold at a time. Gear that dropped before the patch is unable to be upgraded.
200 Item Level: Initial item upgrade level.
- 207 Item Level: Requires the Keystone Explorer achievement – Earned by completing all eight Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 5 or higher, within the time limit.
- 213 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror achievement – Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 10 or higher, within the time limit.
- 220 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Master achievement – Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 15 or higher, within the time limit.
Completing a Mythic Keystone
dungeon after the timer has ended will now reward a second item. The item level of the second item will be slightly lower (e.g. finishing a Mythic 7 Keystone dungeon, but not completing the timer now rewards the party with a 200 iLvl item and a 197 iLvl item). The Great Vault
raid loot requirements is now defeat 3/6/9 raid bosses (was 3/7/10).
Potency Conduits now also drop in Castle Nathria
Once players reach 40 Renown
with their Covenant, the weekly quest to gather 1000 Anima
will now award you with 1500 gold.
Once players have recruited the maximum amount of Souls
for their Covenant, the weekly quest to rescue Souls
from the Maw will now award you with 500 Anima
. Rhinestone Sunglasses
can now be used in transmogrification and will appear in your collection once found. Vendor
prices for items below item level 75 have been adjusted.
The Lightless Force weapon enchant no longer targets out-of-combat or crowd-controlled enemies.
The Hunger of the Pack trinket now grants the Speed
stat instead of movement speed percentage.
The Barrier Generator Toy can no longer be used in instanced PvP.Runecarving Legendary Items Unholy
DEMON HUNTER Vengeance
- Reanimated Shambler explosion damage increased by 5% and now procs approximately every 1.75 minutes (was 1.5).
- The casted Furious Gaze from Collective Anguish's summoned ally now always deals critical strikes.
- Spirit of the Darkness Flame's Fiery Brand instant damage increased by 20% (was 15%).
Cat-Eye Curio now restores 30% Energy (was 25%).
- Frenzyband now reduces the cooldown of Berserk: Ravage by .3 seconds per combo point-generating ability (was .2 seconds). During Berserk, combo point-generating abilities cause the target to bleed for 150% of their damage (was 100%).
Restoration HUNTER Marksmanship Survival MAGE Fire Frost MONK
- Legacy of the Sleeper's Berserk description now notes that the Druid is immune to crowd-control while active.
- Shaohao's Might now causes Tiger Palm to have a 40% chance (was 10%) to deal 300% of normal damage (was 250%) and reduce the remaining cooldown of your Brews by 2 additional seconds (was 1 second).
Mighty Pour now causes Celestial Brew to increase your Armor by 50% (was 25%) for 8 seconds (was 7 seconds), and causes Purifying Brew to have a 35% chance to not consume a charge (was 25%).
- Clouded Focus healing increased by 20% (was 15%) and mana cost reduced by 20% (was 15%).
PALADIN Protection Retribution PRIEST Holy Shadow ROGUE Outlaw Subtlety
- Xuen's Battlegear critical strike chance increased by 50% (was 30%) and Fists of Fury cooldown reduced by 5 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
SHAMAN Enhancement Restoration WARLOCK Demonology Destruction WARRIOR
- The Rotten now causes Backstab to deal 50% increased damage (was 30%).
- Deathly Shadows increases all damage dealt by 20% (was 15%) for 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
Fury Protection Player versus Player
Enduring Blow's chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect increased to 25% (was 15%) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Battlelord now triggers from Overpower (was Slam) and reduces the Rage cost of your next Mortal Strike by 15 Rage (was 12).
- Exploiter's Mortal Strike damage bonus increased to 50% (was 25%) and the damage bonus for Venthyr Warriors increased to 36% (was 18%).
The Horde flag size in Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks have been increased to match the size of the Alliance flag.
- Focused Assault and Brutal Assault now increase damage taken by 10% per stack and reduces healing received by 5% per stack in Warsong Gulch, Twin Peaks, and Eye of the Storm.
- Deepwind Gorge side-capture point flags now spawn 14 seconds after the battleground has begun, and the central flag spawns 18 seconds after the battleground has begun (was immediately at start).
- Fixed an issue that caused Battle Flags to not be usable in Wintergrasp or Ashran Battlegrounds.
- Bloodlust, Heroism, Time Warp, Primal Rage and Drums of Deathly Ferocity/Maelstrom are no longer usable during the Battleground preparation phase.
- Seething Shore has temporarily been removed from the Rated Battleground rotation while we investigate an issue with its starting area.
- Players below max level will now earn 30% less Honor from battlegrounds. This should not affect how many experience points are awarded from battlegrounds.
- The rating system has been adjusted to increase 2v2 ratings relative to other brackets. The effects of this change will be gradual over the remainder of the season but persist next season.
Maximum player count per faction is now 35 (was 30).
- Starting reinforcements are now 175 (was 150).
- To allow both factions to have easier access to Star Root Tubers and Song Flowers, both these tasty treats will now spawn alongside each other in the Dark Woods and Root Den.
- Artifact Fragment cost to summon Kronus and Fangrall reduced to 1500 (was 3000).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages are now worth 30 Reinforcements when slain (was 50).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages have had their spells adjusted:
Rylai Crestfall – Alliance Tower Mage
Northrend Winds now deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Frost damage.
- Frostbolt now deals 8% of the target's maximum health in Frost damage.
- Frostbolt Volley now deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Frost damage.
- No longer casts Mass Polymorph.
– Horde Tower Mage
Isle of Conquest
- Fireball now deals 8% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Combustion Nova now deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Ignite now deals 1% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Living Bomb initial spell now deals 5% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Living Bomb explosion now deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Living Bomb no longer causes a knockback when exploding.
- Magma Blast cast by Jeron's summoned Lava Fury now deals 5% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Glaive Thrower health has been increased by 40%.
- Alliance and Horde Commander health increased by 50%.
- Demolisher health increased by 25%.
- Catapult health increased by 100%.
- The amount of siege damage required to break down keep walls has been increased by 20%.
Classes DEMON HUNTER
- Broken Temple and Sunken Ring Workshops are now controlled by the attacking team when the battle starts.
- Wintergrasp Wall, Wintergrasp Fortress Wall, and Wintergrasp Fortress Gate health has been reduced by 20%.
- Destroying Towers reduces match time by 8 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Siege Engine's Steam Rush ability deals 20-35% of a player's health (was 30-45%).
- Demolisher's Hurl Boulder ability deals 20-25% of a player's health (was 36%).
- Demolishers will now more consistently deal siege damage when striking fortress walls and towers.
- After 5 minutes, all players in the battleground who do not have a rank (including players who join late) will now be granted the rank of Corporal.
DRUID HUNTER MAGE PALADIN Protection Retribution
Corrected an issue that was causing Illidan's Grasp (PvP Talent) recast effect to not toss the target.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the resurrection bonus from Ultimate Retribution (PvP Talent) to not be applied to the Paladin when an ally died.
ROGUE Subtlety SHAMAN
- is now cancelled when players attempt to capture a PvP objective.
- no longer cancels .
(PvP Talent) is no longer cancelled when Mind Bomb triggers or Shadow Crash (Talent) deals damage.
- Hex now interrupts players that are channeling to capture a PvP objective if the player is susceptible to Hex.
- Amplify Curse (PvP Talent) cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Casting Circle (PvP Talent) no longer causes Unending Resolve to stop granting its interrupt immunity.
- Demon Armor (PvP Talent) increases Armor by 160% (was 90%).
Fixed an issue where Rapid Contagion (PvP Talent) could be used while under the effects of crowd control abilities.
- Barbarian (PvP talent) no longer resets the cooldown of all Heroic Leap charges when used with Leaper (Legendary Effect).
Fixed an issue that caused War Banner (PvP Talent) to expire early if there were multiple War Banners active.
- Exploiter (Legendary Effect) will grant 25% bonus Mortal Strike damage per stack while in combat with enemy players (was 50%). For Venthyr Warriors using Condemn, it will grant 18% bonus Mortal Strike damage per stack while in combat with enemy players (was 36%).
- Fixed an issue that caused (PvP Talent) to be incorrectly consumed by reflected damage procs and area of effect spells.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- A new account-wide unlock has been added to Ve'nari that reveals teleport nodes on all the long walkable chains in Torghast so you can quickly cross the chains and no longer have to face your fear of heights.
- Reduced the health and amount of Anima Devourers required for Stage 1 of the Winged Soul Eaters Hunt.
- A brief description of each wing is now available before embarking on any given Torghast run.
- To better increase your odds of success, a recommended item level will now be displayed when selecting which Layer difficulty to attempt.
- Reduced the amount of enemies on multiple floors.
- Anima Powers
Parliament Stone increases speed by 50% (was 30%) and now also increases dodge chance by 25%. Can be obtained 1 time (was 2).
- New Anima Power: Desolate Chitin (Uncommon) – Fleshcraft absorbs 50% more damage. Can be obtained 3 times.
- Malevolent Stitching increases your primary stat by 20% (was 8%) and is now Uncommon rarity (was Rare). Can be obtained 1 time (was 3).
- Musophobic Femur has been removed.
- New Anima Power: Frigid Wildseed (Epic) – Activating Soulshape stuns enemies within 12 yards of the departure and destination location for 6 seconds. Can be obtained 1 time.
- New Anima Power: Ethereal Wildseed (Uncommon) – Soulshape and Flicker heal you for 20% of your maximum health. Can be obtained 2 times.
- Clinging Fog and Crystallized Dreams have been removed.
DEATH KNIGHT DEMON HUNTER DRUID
- Gnarled Key reduces Door of Shadows cast time by 20% (was 10%) and reduces its cooldown by 6 seconds per stack (was 3 seconds). Stacks up to 5 times (was 10).
- Fixed an issue that rarely caused Druids to remain in a stunned state if they died while inside Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind).
PRIEST ROGUE SHAMAN WARLOCK WARRIOR WoW Companion App
- New Anima Power: Gravity Dynamo (Epic) – Knocking, Rooting, or Incapacitating enemies grants you 50% extra damage to fire, arcane, and frost spells for 8 seconds.
- New Anima Power: Chronomancer's Hourglass (Rare) – During Alter Time, you and your Mirror Images gain Time Warp.
- New Anima Power: Sorceror's Frozen Soul (Rare) – Ice Block has no cooldown.
- New Anima Power: Incanter's Ward (Uncommon) – Damage absorbed by your Barriers grants up to 20% increased Intellect, based on the amount absorbed.
- New Anima Power: Eldritch Teachings (Common) – Pyroblast, Flurry, and Mana Adept damage increased by 25%.
- Dimensional Blade now refreshes your Blink cooldown when blinking through an enemy, and blinking through Mawrats will kill them instantly (was blinking through a Mawrat will instantly kill it and grant 3 charges of Blink).
- Sapphire Prism now summons 2 additional Mirror Images per stack (was 1) and is now Common rarity.
- Creeping Freeze now functions without Everwarm Socks, and can now be acquired at any time.
- Lingering Torments (Venthyr) increases damage of Mirrors of Torment by 50% (was 10%).
- Malevolence (Venthyr) now causes Mirrors of Torment's cooldown to reset if the target dies while afflicted (was: Mirror damage had to be the killing blow).
- Eldritch Teachings, Sorcerer's Frozen Soul, Chronomancer's Hourglass, and Alluring Cheese have been removed.
- Changed the expansion select button action to a tap and added a button to switch expansions in the menu.
Developers' note: We received feedback that players were having trouble remembering the expansion switch tutorial so we simplified the action and added a second way to switch expansions.
Clarified the region and character select flow.
- Developers' note: We changed the flow based on feedback to help clarify and resolve the wrong region being selected versus having no characters in a region.
Fixed an issue where news articles didn't show content when the phone's language did not match the article's language.
Fixed an issue with duplicate Missions and Callings.
Various updates to Adventures.
To view all content update notes, click here
.For World of Warcraft customer support, please visit our Support Site
or our Customer Support discussion forum
. If you've found a bug, please let us know about it in our Bug Report Forum
.Back to Top