Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes July 6, 2021 Shadowlands Season 2 has begun! Classes
Hunter Monk Rogue
- Demon Hunter
Fixed an issue that caused Blood Moon's (PvP Talent) effects to persist even when the talent is not active.
Fixed an issue preventing Creeping Venom (PvP Talent) from applying its debuff.
- Fixed an issue that caused Creeping Venom (PvP Talent) to ignore immunity to slow effects.
- Fixed an issue where Seeds of Rampant Growth (Runecarving Power) would apply its cooldown reduction and critical chance increase even if Fae Transfusion (Night Fae Ability) didn't deal damage to enemy targets.
- Ancient Aftershock's (Night Fae Ability) ground area-of-effect now puts stealthed enemies into combat.
- Fixed an issue with Conqueror's Banner (Necrolord Ability) not always selecting the Warrior's nearest allies.
Anger Management (Talent) and The Wall (Runecarving Effect) give the correct amount of cooldown reduction to Shield Wall while under the effect of a Priest's Symbol of Hope.
Night Fae Creatures and NPCs
Forgelite Prime Mikanikos
Demonology Warlocks, Beast Mastery Hunters, and Unholy Death Knights will no longer grant additional damage to Bron from their Mastery's increase to pet damage.
- Bron's Call to Action stacks are now removed when a dungeon or raid boss encounter begins.
Dungeons and Raids
- The spawn frequency of several rare enemies in Korthia have been increased.
- The Assault Supply Caravan will now always correctly reset if it fails to reach its intended destination.
- Towering Exterminator's Cries of Torment ability now has sound when cast.
- Mawsworn Portals and Devouring Tears should no longer negatively impact client performance.
- Swagsnout Gromit should no longer be fooled by treasures you have already looted.
- Fixed an issue where Maelie, the Wanderer was wandering around Korthia in different locations for players while she was visiting the City of Secrets. After daily quests reset, players will see her in a consistent location on the days of her arrival.
- Seeker Hilda will no longer become stuck after defeating Famu the Infinite.
- Unbreakable Urtz now keeps to himself and no longer speaks for Ti'or.
- The Voidtalon Egg once again requires level 10 to use.
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur when clicking the Edge of Reality portal to Voidtalon of the Dark Star.
Spires of Ascension Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Fixed an issue where Mythic+ Keystones would retain affixes that do not match their Keystone level when reduced through Ta'shup in Oribos.
Enemies will once again have the appropriate amount of health and deal the appropriate amount of damage within the dungeon.
Items and Rewards
- The extra action button associated with the instruments in Myza's Oasis should no longer despawn when picking up the instrument.
- The Cataloged Research cap is now 22,000 (was 12,000), allowing you to get into higher tiers with more items to purchase.
- The Archivist will now award reputation for Relic Fragment items that were consumed from your bank.
- All Korthia treasures can now be looted while in combat if you can arrange to not be attacked while opening them.
- Gladiator's Emblem trinket effects now last 15 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- The Shadowlands zone reputation tabards no longer have covenant restrictions to wear them.
- Zul'gath's Chain Coif and the Insulated Thermal Leggings should no longer drop from some Tormentor bosses for classes that cannot use them.
- The Condensed Anima Sphere conduit now correctly heals for the amount indicated in its tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where The Tome of Insight trinket was providing a greater amount of Critical Strike rating than intended.
- The trap button no longer highlights when clicking a pet ability button.
- Fixed an issue where herb and deposit minimap icons were disappearing before the gathering nodes disappeared.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- The Covenant weekly quest “Return Lost Souls” now grants Renown if you are behind and eligible for catch-up Renown.
- Master Smith Helgar in Skyhold no longer permits mounts in the forge area so they can be kept safe from the heat and any flying debris.
- The point of interest indicator for “The Last Place You Look” will return after abandoning and accepting the quest again.
- The Korthia weekly quest "Shaping Fate" should now display as a part of the Chains of Domination campaign.
- “Legend of the Animaswell” now shows a reward that indicates it will unlock the Legend of the Animaswell adventure on your Command table for the week when you turn it in.
- Fixed an issue with the quest "A Dangerous Harvest" which caused the Nightsong Ardenmoth transformation to be easily removed.
- Fixed an issue where the “Keli'dan The Breaker” quest would have to be restarted if the cinematic was canceled.
Torments User Interface
- The cast time when activating the Empowered buff has been removed.
- Anima Powers
Increased the Phantasma bonus from Empowered Phantasma to 200% (was 150%).
- Fixed an issue where bonus Phantasma from Empowered Phantasma would not be granted with the Efficient Looter power.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Fixed an issue where the Guild roster couldn't sort by Mythic+ Rating.
- Pressing the ESC button while on the Reconnect screen will now close the client.
- The Ultra option for Particle Density can now be selected in System Settings.