BlizzardJuly 17, 2019
Creatures and NPCs
Dungeons and Raids
- Data Discs are now considered unique and the Data Anomalies spawned from them reward loot once per day. Data Anomalies now signify they are Rare Bosses in their nameplate if a player has already looted it that day.
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
Fixed a bug that could cause Rippling Wave to spawn underground.
ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Overzealous Hulk gains Infuriated after the first crowd control effect on it expires on all difficulties.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Summon Lightning Orbs to not display a destination visual before dealing damage.
Players no longer gain the Deserter debuff when exiting the Classic Ashran brawl.
Fixed an issue that caused some PvP talents to display in the chat window that they have been learned when entering PvP combat, or have the PvP talent through Conflict and Strife
- Players can now find even more Coral Ancients to slay for “Bounty: More Coral Ancients”.
- "Certified Pre-Owned" can now be completed on any day, not just on the day a player receives the quest.
- Added more dead bots for players to find during “Chopped Bots”.
- The rideable direhorn’s Charge ability again destroys barricades during "The Direhorn Mother's Fury."
- Fixed a bug that caused some players who were on an earlier step in the Heart of Azeroth questline to gain access to the Repaired Chamber of Heart before it was appropriate. Players who found themselves in this state can now exit the Repaired Chamber of Heart and interact with the Titan Translocator to gain access to the appropriate Chamber.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Death Knights to Death Grip Stolen Part Crates during “Knock 'Em Out The Box”.
- “Large Storage Fragment” can again be completed after slaying the Balnazzar Data Anomaly.
- Victory in the Classic Ashran PvP Brawl now properly awards credit for Something Different.”
- “The Soulbinder” now completes after killing Ulmath.
- Creatures now properly display mouseover tooltip information for relevant targets during “Summons from the Depths”.