Hotfixes July 14, 2021 Classes Paladin
- Fixed an issue where Divine Resonance (Runecarving Power) was engaging enemies regardless of combat state.
Fixed an issue where Divine Resonance's (Runecarving Power) targeting was not accurate.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Holy Light from gaining the full benefit from the Paladin's Mastery bonus while under the effect of Divine Favor (PvP Talent).
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue with Sinful Surge (Runecarving Power) not always extending the duration of your Colossus Smash on the primary target while active on multiple targets.
Dungeons and Raids Sylvanas Windrunner
- Vendors for Warlords of Draenor Timewalking should now be active for the duration of the event.
Mythic+ Items and Rewards
- Dispelling Mawforged Souljudge's Crushing Dread now dispels all stacks.
- Banshee's Bane is now flagged to be a large aura icon on unit frames.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck and unable to take an Invigorating Field until they reconnect to the game.
Winds of Winter
- Added a new reward to Archivist Roh-Suir's vendor list that will reduce players' Stygia loss in The Maw by 75%.
Developers' notes: As the denizens of Azeroth have progressed through The Maw, they've gained powers to thwart most of the Jailer's punishing effects, with the notable exception of losing Stygia upon death. We're making it so that players can now reduce the potential Stygia loss with a new item called Treatise: Bonds of Stygia in Mortals, which will be available at Tier 4 with The Archivists' Codex.
(Shards of Domination Rune Word) will more accurately record all critical hit values. So'leah
's Secret Technique
can no longer be used on players outside of the party or raid.
The Unchained Gladiator's Shackles of Malediction trinket effect can no longer be used while Hexed
More of the newest additions to the Black Market Auction House have been added to the Unclaimed Black Market Container
, including the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- There are now additional safeguards to ensure players always get credit for completing quests and activating mirrors during the Venthyr Covenant Assault.