USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- NEW HUD UI
UI art updates:
Main Target Unit Frame (pending Minor Enemies)
Developers’ note: We have moved away from the silver dragon border for rare mobs and instead will rely on using an icon. The icon will be placed on the unit frame border and display on the map to better relate these two elements together.
New tab art in UI panels
Updated login screen
- Added Interact Key toggle and keybinding
- Added Action Targeting toggle
- Added setting to adjust World Text size
- Added tooltips to various options
- Auto-loot option moved from Keybindings to Gameplay > Controls.
- Various settings from the Raid Profile page are moved to the Interface page while some others are within the Edit Mode.
- The outdated action bar names are now consistently labeled as Action Bar 1, Action Bar 2, etc.
- Search results are a bit smarter and prioritizes exact matches to the top.
If no search results are found, it will now say no results found.
System section moved to the bottom of the list.
Right-clicking a keybind will remove the keybind.
Added some new Exile’s Reach tutorial help tips.