Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 11, 2020 Achievements
- Players that die during the Stone Legion Generals encounter in Castle Nathria will now properly earn the Feed Me, Seymour! achievement with the rest of their raid.
Death Knight Blood Demon Hunter
- Tank Specializations
Threat generation for all Tanks increased by 10%.
All damage abilities increased by 5%.
All damage abilities increased by 5%.
All healing abilities reduced by 4%.
- Healing Rain reduced by an additional 10%.
Mortal Strike damage increased by 20%. Damage reduced by an equivalent amount in PvP.
- Slam (Rank 3) now increases Slam's damage by 50% (was 25%).
- All damage abilities increased by 5%.
Captured Forgehands should be more reliable during the quest "Stewards of a Feather."
- Fixed an issue where Sika could despawn during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign chapter "Phaestus, Genesis of Aeons."
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where if players disconnected while attempting to enter the Ember Court scenario, they would be unable to re-enter for the week.
Dungeons and Raids
- NPCs who comment on your choice of covenant will now do so less frequently.
- Resolved an issue where Sanngror the Torturer would sometimes become stuck.
Sun King's Salvation
- Castle Nathria
Fixed a bug that caused additional loot to unintentionally drop from bosses on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Resolved an issue that prevented many of the non-boss NPCs in Castle Nathria from scaling their health and damage as raid size increased. Non-boss NPCs base health before scaling has been reduced by 10%.
- Huntsman Altimor
Resolved an issue where players may not be able to enter Huntsman Altimor's area after completing the Artificer Xy'mox or Sun King's Salvation encounters.
- Increased the healing done by Infuser's Boon to 200% per stack on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 50%).
- Reduced the max stack count of Infuser's Boon to 5 on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 10).
- Essence Overflow now heals Kael'thas Sunstrider for 1.5% of his maximum health on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 1%).
- Stonequake's ground visual effect has been updated to be more noticeable.
- Screen effect for players standing in Stonequake has been changed.
- Occurrences of Falling Rubble over the duration of the encounter reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
- The number of players affected by Chain Link has been lowered and no longer scales with the number of pillars destroyed on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Sludgefist's health reduced by 12% on Normal difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- Warlock's Corruption will no longer be removed from enemies when using the teleporters.
- The percentage based trigger effects from Eternal Palace weapons Diver's Folly, Dream's End, and Orgozoa's Paralytic Barb no longer function for players above level 50.
- Sanguifang's Pulsating Canine damage has been reduced and can no longer be used against enemy players.
- Shadowghast Ingot can now be placed in Classic Mining bags.
- Consumptive Infusion trinket is now also triggered by damaging abilities, allowing Mistweaver abilities such as Rising Sun Kick to trigger it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Soul Igniter trinket to not allow the use of another on-use trinket.
- Eternal Stats and Sacred Stats chest enchant tooltips now correctly reflects that they affect the primary stat and not all stats.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Players who are unable to complete “The Sweetest Tribute” due to a Ripe Purian already showing up in the tribute tray should abandon the quest and then talk to Elios to restart it.
Anima Powers World Quests
- Resolved an issue where enemies afflicted with the Blinding Smoke Capsule debuff would engage in combat with the player if they got too close but not attack them.
- Minions of Torghast should be less likely to hit players with volley type abilities that they are not in combat with.
Eye of Skoldus and Fracturing Forces no longer spawn assassins on boss floors.
- Breath of Coldheart health bonus per stack lowered to 3% maximum health (was 5%).
WoW Companion App
- Demonology Warlocks and Beast Mastery Hunters will now receive kyrian aid during the Bastion World Quest "Air Supremacy."
- Fixed issue where some players on iPhone 11 and 12 could not access Guilds & Communities.
- Various bug fixes and improvements on iOS. All users will need to reset their settings.