Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes April 8, 2022 Classes
Fixed an issue where the Trick Shots effect was not cleared when starting a raid boss encounter.
- (4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where the tracked Focus spent was not being reset when engaging a raid boss encounter.
Dungeons and Raids
- Corrected an issue where Wildfire Infusion talented variants of Wildfire Bomb could sometimes incorrectly deal damage to a single target multiple times from a single Wildfire Bomb cast.
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Dominated Shaper, Overthrown Protector, and Overthrown Artisan's Enveloping Dread range reduced to 40 yards (was 100 yards).
Lihuvim, Principal Architect
- Fixed an issue where Dancing Rune Weapon would not correctly mimic a Blood Death Knight’s ability while in combat with the Vigilant Guardian.
- Deconstructing Blast should now be cast more reliably on all difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to encounter Halondrus before completing the Skolex and Artificer Xy'mox encounters.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Domination's Grasp Raid Finder section to stop accepting new members after Anduin was defeated.