Wowhead's Legion Beta Key Giveaway Week 8 Rules
ZAM Network Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR WHERE REGISTRATION, BONDING OR LOCALIZATION REQUIRED.
This promotion is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the ZAM.COM Terms of Service available at
To enter the promotion, complete the specified achievements in World of Warcraft, then link your Battle.net account to your Wowhead account following instructions on Wowhead.com, then hit the Enter Contest button on your character’s profile. Users with linked accounts previously may skip that step. You may also receive an entry by sending a postcard with your name, address and email address to: ZAM Network, LLC, Attn. Wowhead Legion Beta Key Giveaway, Sawtelle Blvd, Suite 410, Los Angeles, CA 90025. One entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries (1) by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified and the subsequent accounts banned. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor will make final determination of identity of participants in its sole discretion.
2. Promotion Period. This promotion begins at 7:00 pm Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 1, 2016 and ends at 7:00 pm PT on July 8, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the end of the Promotion Period and received within seven days of the end of the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the promotion. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in these Official Rules. Odds of winning the promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
3. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, participants must be at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. This promotion is void in any states, jurisdictions or territories where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
4. Prize. 750 Beta Keys that grants access to World of Warcraft Legion. The aggregate retail value of each prize(s) is approximately $500. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize.
5. Drawing. The winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing. Sponsor will notify winners by email and/or by other means consistent with the promotion within approximately ten (10) days following the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account. The winner must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days. Should the winner fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing. Winner, and any guest, may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release. By entering or accepting any prize, winner allows Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, opinions, information, biographical information, hometown and jurisdiction of residence for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and jurisdiction of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this promotion, you agree to abide by these Official Rules, the ZAM.COM Terms of Service, and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor, Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry (if applicable), violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
7. List of Winner(s). Individuals may request the name of the winner(s) by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to October 8, 2016 to ZAM Network, LLC, Attn. Wowhead Legion Beta Key Giveaway, Sawtelle Blvd, Suite 410, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Vermont and Washington residents may omit postage.
SPONSOR. Sponsor of this promotion is ZAM Network, LLC, Sawtelle Blvd, Suite 410, Los Angeles, CA