We’re preparing a tuning pass that focuses on high target count situations, based on data gathered from the Dragonflight Beta.We’re adding reduced-damage-beyond-5/8-targets
to a number of AOE spells, reducing the damage of a few spells, and increasing the damage of others with the intent of improving balance across specs in this damage profile.We’ll be hotfixing these changes into the Beta very soon, and we’ll then apply them to the live game with scheduled weekly maintenance, which is Tuesday, November 22 in this region.
Epidemic now deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
- Bursting Sores damage reduced by 10%.
- Immolation Aura now deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
Fel Rush now deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
Tear Open Wounds now deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
All damage dealt increased by 10%.
- All damage dealt increased by 5%.
Frozen Orb damage reduced by 15%.
- Blizzard now deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
- Ignite damage reduced by 12%.
- Master of Flame now increases Ignite’s damage by 15% (was 18%).
- Resonant Fists now deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
Mind Sear now deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
- Psychic Link now causes Mind Blast, Mind Flay, and Mind Spike to deal 30%/60% of their damage to all other targets affected by your Vampiric Touch within 40 yards (was 15%/30%).
Indiscriminate Carnage cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Shuriken Storm damage increased by 10%.
- Shadowstrike damage increased by 10%.
- Black Powder damage increased by 5%.
- Secret Technique damage increased by 5%.
- Shadow Blades cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Secret Technique’s built-in cooldown reduction from benefitting from Echoing Reprimand’s Animacharged combo points.
- Fatal Flourish chance to restore Energy reduced to 60% (was 65%)
All damage dealt increased by 5%.
Malefic Affliction now causes your active Unstable Affliction to deal 8/13% additional damage (was 5/10%), up to 24/39% (was 15/30%), for the rest of its duration.
- Dread Touch now causes your target to take 30% (was 20%) additional damage from your damage over time effects for 6 seconds.
- Doom Blossom damage increased by 15%.
- Rain of Fire damage increased by 15%.
- Dreadbite now deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
Odyn’s Fury now deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
- Executioner’s Precision now grants 35% increased damage per stack to Mortal Strike (was 30%).
- Bloodsurge now triggers 10% of the time (was 7%).
- Bladestorm Damage increased to 60% (was 50%).