Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes April 5, 2022 Classes
Fixed an issue where summoning a Feral Spirit was resetting melee swing timers.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Nova incorrectly requiring a 1-hand weapon equipped to be cast.
- (2) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where a set bonus summoned Feral Spirit could cause the Maelstrom Weapon generation effect of Feral Spirit to have a reduced duration.
Cyphers of the First Ones
Fixed an issue where Demonbolt was incorrectly generating Soul Shards against targets that are immune to damage.
Dungeons and Raids
- Pocopoc will now be resummoned if the player uses the customization console while Pocopoc is in aggressive/support mode. (Pocopoc will not be in aggressive/support mode on resummon)
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Reflective Bulwark should no longer be triggered by area of effect spells like Blizzard.
- Reflective Bulwark's damage has been significantly reduced and no longer triggers off of auto-attacks.
- Subjugator Zeltoth's health has been significantly reduced.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from progressing past Anduin in Raid Finder difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the damage from Massive Bang could be reduced through clever use of game mechanics.
Items and Rewards
- Jailer’s health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing Chains of Anguish to sometimes not cast.
- Fixed an issue that caused the last proc of Mirrors of Torment (Mage Venthyr Ability) to cause Diverted Life Shield to cancel.
Player versus Player
- Equipment purchased from Rafiq in Pigrim's Grace, Zereth Mortis is now compatible with the Creation Catalyst and can be converted to tier set pieces.
- War Mode
The War Mode PvP quest "A New Deal" now contributes a large portion of progress to the weekly quest "Patterns within Patterns" in Zereth Mortis.