The Chains of Domination content update arrives to World of Warcraft on June 29!The traitorous Sire Denathrius has been defeated, but the power of the Maw still grows. Return to the Maw with the restored strength of the kyrian, necrolords, night fae, and venthyr and together strike back at the Jailer in the next content update, Chains of Domination.
Table of ContentsNEW ZONE: KORTHIA, CITY OF SECRETS
As part of his ongoing schemes, the Jailer has located a long-lost domain of the Shadowlands—Korthia, the City of Secrets—and dragged it from the hidden byways of the In-Between into the Maw. In this new area, you’ll team up with the covenants under a unified banner to fight against the endless forces of the Jailer, and work to uncover what obscurities he seeks in this forgotten realm. Unlock the secrets that Korthia has to offer:
SANCTUM OF DOMINATION RAID
- Return to the Maw and discover Korthia with the restored strength of the kyrian, necrolords, night fae, and venthyr and together strike back at the Jailer in Covenant Assaults.
- Complete quests offered by daily visitors from the covenants and earn reputation for the new Death’s Advance faction and reputation from visitor's associated covenant.
- Recover the relic fragments scattered across Korthia in the wake of the mawsworn invasion and return them to Archivist Roh-Suir for The Archivist's Codex faction reputation and new currency, Catalogued Research. You can exchange Catalogued Research for a variety of rewards including Conduit and equipment upgrades, a flying mount, and a cosmetic appearance for your cloak.
- Kel'Thuzad will occasionally dispatch Tormentors of Torghast throughout the Maw and Korthia. Defeating a Tormenter will reward you with a Tormentor's Cache brimming with Soul Cinders and can also contain powerful equipment as well as a Bahmethra Chain Link to collect and bind together to summon the eerie hand mount, the Hand of Bahmethra.
- Discover new rares and treasures in Korthia and Desmotaeron.
For eons the Jailer was bound within The Maw. Now, his endless armies gather as he prepares to enact the final stage of his grand design. In the face of annihilation, Bolvar marshals his last remaining allies to charge into the heart of Torghast and confront the Jailer where he is most powerful.Breach the Sanctum of Domination and slay the formidable servants of Sylvanas and the Banished One in the epic new raid opening with Season 2. TAZAVESH, THE VEILED MARKET MEGA-DUNGEON
Gather your party and discover exotic wares and strange creatures in the new eight-boss Mythic difficulty mega-dungeon: Tazavesh, the Veiled Market. Set in a bazaar of the mysterious brokers, you’ll face off against dastardly assassins, four-armed broker guards, an infinite pirate dragon, and other enemies as you chase down a wayward broker before she can unleash the might of a stolen artifact to realize her own designs.This Mythic-only instance can reward players with loot coveted by broker society—including a dazzling assortment of weaponry, otherworldly pets, and a mount.To gain access to Tazavesh, the Veiled Market you’ll complete a short series of quests beginning with the Innkeeper, Host Ta’rela, in The Idyllia section of Oribos. In “The All’ey Cat of Oribos” you’ll be asked to meet up with a mysterious contact named Al’dalil who will introduce you to the world of the cartels, their complicated relationships, and their propensity for ingenious wordplay. He’ll act as your guide from time to time as you make your way through the dungeon. MYTHIC+ RATING
With this content update, players can take charge of their own progress and see how well they're performing in Mythic+ dungeons by viewing their personal Mythic+ rating in the Group Finder(I) UI under the Mythic+ Dungeons tab.Your Rating increases each time you run a dungeon you haven't completed before or when you beat your own best time in a dungeon you've already completed. Completing a key provides a rating based on three factors: the level of the key, the Affixes in the key, and the run's time compared to the dungeon's timer. Now, the availability and item level of upgrades purchased with Valor are based on your character's Mythic+ Rating. With each Season, Mythic+ Ratings will be reset in the display. FLYING IN SHADOWLANDS
Earn your wings and a special covenant-themed mount! Instead of challenging you with a Pathfinder achievement like in previous expansions, you’ll instead earn flying in Shadowlands
early on within the newest chapters of your covenant campaign.Upon completing a quest contained within the "The Last Sigil" storyline, you’ll be rewarded with Memories of Sunless Skies. This consumable item allows all characters on your account with Expert Riding Skill to fly in Bastion, Maldraxxus, Ardenweald, and Revendreth! SHADOWLANDS SEASON 2
Shadowlands Season 2 begins on July 6. With the new season, you'll see increased item levels for rewards, new seasonal rewards for PvP include a new Arena title: Unchained Gladiator, a new weapon illusion, new coloration of the Gladiator mount, and new Vicious mounts—Alliance and Horde-themed Gorm.The new seasonal Mythic+ dungeon affix is Tormented: Servants of the Jailer can be found throughout the dungeon and grant powerful boons when defeated. If a servant is not dealt with, they empower the final boss.
New seasonal rewards for Mythic+ include a new title: the Tormented and a new coloration of the Mythic+ Deathwalker mount.Additionally, Layer 10 in Torghast, Tower of the Damned, Tazavesh, the Veiled Market mega-dungeon and Sanctum of Domination on Normal and Heroic difficulties will all become available. On July 13, Sanctum of Domination on Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 1 difficulties will become available.NEW MOUNTS, PETS, ACHIEVEMENTS, TRANSMOG GEAR, AND MORE! Classes
- DEATH KNIGHT
Zona Antimagia duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds) and it will now fade when it absorbs 150% of the caster's health.
- Fixed an issue with Zona Antimagia's damage reduction being removed earlier than intended when two Cavaleiro da Mortes cast Zona Antimagia.
Damage of all spells and abilities increased by 6%.
DEMON HUNTER DRUID Feral
- Fixed an issue that was allowing the Haste bonus from Phearamones (Runecarving Power) to apply twice to the Death Knight's Raise Dead Ghoul.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Convocação dos Mortos (Conduíte) from proccing when Ferida Purulentas were burst on a killing blow.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Skull Bash to interrupt targets that were under the Comprar Briga effect.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Predador-alfa (Runecarving Power) to refund the wrong amount of energy when Mordida Feroz was cast while Alma da Floresta (Talent) was selected.
Restoration HUNTER Pets Pterrordax Family
- Adepto Ursino's damage reduction now only applies to Druids in Forma de Urso.
- Fixed an issue that rarely caused Guardian Druid's Ironfur to not last its full duration.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Elo Frenético's (Runecarving Power) bleed to benefit twice from increased damage taken effects on the target.
MAGE Frost MONK Mistweaver Windwalker PALADIN Protection PRIEST Holy
- New Ability: Updraft – Your pet beats its powerful wings, slowing the fall speed of both itself and the hunter for 30 seconds.
- Símbolo de Esperança has been redesigned – Bolster the morale of party or raid members within 40 yards. They each recover 60 seconds of cooldown on a major defensive ability, and they regain 18% of their missing mana, over 5 seconds.
Fora da Lei Subtlety SHAMAN Restoration WARLOCK Demonology Destruction
- Finta duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Espigão Ósseo Serrilhado (Necrolordes) bleed now properly benefits from critical strike chance.
- The shield from Camuflado in Sombras (Conduíte) is now 50% larger, lasts for 4 seconds (previously had no duration) and no longer decays while the Ladino is out of stealth.
- Estocada Aprimorada now dispels Enrage effects regardless of Poison application. Casting Shiv with Numbing Poison decreases the casting and attack speed of the target by 25% for 5 seconds.
Fixed an issue that allowed Lâmina da Ruína's (Runecarving Power) periodic damage to benefit twice on targets with increased damage taken auras.
WARRIOR Protection Covenants
- Seta do Caos damage increased by 10%.
- Incinerar mana cost reduced to 1.5% base mana (was 2%).
- Erradicação (Talent) now also increases the damage of pets and guardians.
- Sombra Ardente (Talent) damage increased by 23% and now refreshes a charge if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Corruption from also striking the Warlock's Havoc target.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Havoc to be cast without interrupting channeled spells like Drenar Vida.
- New Covenant Campaign Chapters
40 new Renown levels.
- Players who find themselves behind in Renown will now have an increased chance to receive Renown as a reward from all relevant activities.
- New Soulbind Tiers
All existing Soulbinds now have 4 new rows: 3 new Conduit slots (1 Potency, 1 Endurance and 1 Finesse), 2 new Traits, and 1 Capper Trait.
Combat Meditation's Mastery reduced by 10%.
Forgelite Prime Mikanikos
- Pointed Courage's chance to critically strike for every nearby enemy or ally increased to 2% (was 1%), up to 6% (was 5%).
- The amount of spells and abilities required to summon Bron with Bron's Call to Action has been reduced to 75 (was 90). Additionally, Bron's damage and healing has increased by 10%.
- Soulsteel Clamps now reduces duration of stun and incapacitate effects by 15% (was 30%).
- Sparkling Driftglobe Core cooldown increased to 1 minute (was 45 seconds) and now triggers at 30% health (was 35%).
- Plague Deviser Marileth
Volatile Solvent has been updated to always grant the player "Volatile Solvent: Humanoid" when Fleshcraft is cast, granting the player 120 Mastery.
- Ooz's Frictionless Coating's absorb value reduced to 7.5% maximum health in PvP Combat.
- Plaguey’s Preemptive Strike damage done increased to 12% (was 10%) and duration increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Sulfuric Emission fear duration reduced to 3.5 seconds (was 4.5 seconds).
- Forgeborne Reveries now applies Soul Exhaustion to the caster when it activates, preventing Forgeborne Reveries from activating again while the debuff is active.
Niya’s Tools: Burrs damage reduced by 8%.
- Field of Blossoms duration increased by 20% and Haste increased to 15% (was 12%).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Empowered Chrysalis to apply its effect twice when the player overheals themselves.
- Hold the Line physical damage reduction reduced to 12% (was 15%) and further reduced to 6% physical damage reduction in PvP Combat.
Theotar the Mad Duke
- Nadjia the Mistblade
Familiar Predicaments now reduces incoming interrupt, snare and root effects by 15% (was 25%).
- Soothing Shade's Mastery increased by 5%.
- Fixed an issue that caused Token of Appreciation’s application to break Stealth effects.
- Enduring Gloom absorb value increased to 20% of maximum health (was 15%) but reduced to 10% of maximum health in PvP Combat.
- Hold Your Ground's Stamina bonus reduced by 50% in PvP Combat.
- Built for War now provides 1% of a primary stat every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds) and stacks up to 5 (was 4) while you are above 80% health.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Service in Stone to not deal reduced damage in PvP combat.
- Higher item level versions of most existing conduits can now be found in the world.
- Changing to a new Covenant will now refill your available Conduit Energy.
New companions and adventures have been added.
- Hovering over a unit or unit's abilities will show the targeted locations.
- Unit tooltips are now more detailed.
- Adventure level will now display on the adventure portrait.
- Unit cooldowns now decrease independently after each unit’s turn rather than all together when the round changes.
Dungeons and Raids
- Hand Crafted Mirror Repair Kits now stack to 20 and the cost has been reduced to 10 Infused Ruby.
- New headwear options are available to find and outfit your Dredger Butler.
- Mythic and Mythic+ enemies auto attack damage reduced by 10%.
- The following changes go live with Season 2 on July 6:
Item levels of rewards from level 60 Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons have been increased by 26. Baseline rewards are now item-level 184 from Normal, 197 from Heroic, and 210 from Mythic dungeons.
- Mythic+ dungeon rewards have had their maximum item level increased by 26 item levels, and some interim Keystone level rewards have their item level rewards adjusted.
- Great Vault rewards have been increased by 26 item levels.
- Heroic dungeon's enemy damage has been increased by 6% and enemy health increased by 16%.
- Mythic dungeon's enemy damage and health has been increased by 26%.
- Mythic+ dungeon's enemy damage has been increased by 35% and enemy health increased by 39%.
New Dungeon Teleports: Hero's Path: Shadowlands – Completing each Mythic+ dungeon at Level 20 on time will now grant an achievement and a teleport to the completed dungeon's entrance. The teleport has an 8 hour cooldown that resets after completing a Mythic+ dungeon.
Ta'hsup in the Hall of Holding in Oribos will now offer a Keystone to players who don't have a Keystone, as long as they have completed at least 1 Shadowlands dungeon on Mythic+ difficulty.
Ta'hsup now spawns at the end of Mythic+ dungeons that are completed before the time limit is reached. He will offer a one-time Keystone exchange to any player whose current Keystone is at or below the level of the dungeon that was recently completed on time. Keystones that are a higher level than the dungeon that was recently completed on time cannot be traded, including the Keystone that was used to start the run. Mythic+ Affixes
- The weekly affix rotation has been updated.
Bolster now increases maximum health by 15% (was 20%) and damage done by 20% per stack.
- Level 61 enemies now apply Necrotic Wound on every other auto attack (was every auto attack).
- Enrage now increases damage done by 75% (was 100%).
De Other Side
- Storming whirlwinds now always moves in the same direction and its movement speed reduced by 30%.
- Storming whirlwinds now dissipate once a target is hit.
- Hakkar the Soulflayer
Hakkar's cooldowns and energy regeneration is now paused when Blood Barrier is applied and will resume once the barrier is removed.
- Blood Barrier no longer grants Hakkar immunity to interrupts.
- Blood Barrage is no longer interruptible and no longer has a duration. It now persists until Blood Barrier is destroyed.
Halls of Atonement
- Arcane Lightning periodic damage reduced by 15% and jump damage reduced by 20%.
- Arcane Vulnerability now only increases damage taken from Arcane Lightning.
Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Loyal Stoneborn melee and Stone Breath damage reduced by 10%.
- Shard of Halkias Thrash damage reduced by 20% and range increased to 60 yards (was 40 yards).
- Depraved Obliterator's Wicked Bolt damage increased by 27%.
- Ingra Maloch
Ingra Maloch's health reduced by 10%.
- Droman Oulfarran's health reduced by 5%.
Drust Boughbreaker health increased by 15%.
Mistveil Guardian's Bucking Rampage now triggers its cooldown on spell start.
Spinemaw Staghorn health increased by 30%. The Necrotic Wake
Nalthor the Rimebinder
Health reduced by 15%.
- Tortured Echoes damage reduced by 15% per stack.
- Zolramas Siphoner health reduced by 15%.
- Champion's Boon duration increased to 40 seconds (was 30 seconds).
Health reduced by 10%.
Rigged Plagueborer's that spawn during the gauntlet event now have limited spawns.
Rigged Plagueborer's located outside of the gauntlet event have been replaced with Wretched Plagueborer. Sanguine Depths
- Kryxis the Voracious
Juggernaut Rush damage reduced by 15%.
- Essence Absorption damage reduced by 15%.
- Fleeting Manifestation's Growing Pride damage reduced by 20%.
Chamber Sentinel's Severing Slice now only strikes the primary target.
Remnant of Fury's Explosive Anger damage reduced by 25%.
Vestige of Doubt no longer casts Growing Mistrust.
Research Scribe's Explosive Vellum now detonates after 3.5 seconds (was 3 seconds). Spires of Ascension
Theater of Pain
When the channel for Recharge completes, any active Shadowhirls will now despawn.
Xav the Unfallen
- Affront of Challengers
Xira the Underhanded has returned on Mythic difficulties only.
Items and Rewards
- Oppressive Banner health reduced by 20%.
- Shards of Domination
Empower your gear with Shards of Domination, a new type of powerful gem looted from the bosses lurking within Sanctum of Domination. These remnants of the Runecarver’s work have long augmented the Jailer’s armaments, but now you can seize them for yourself and turn the tables on the Banished One.
- Shards exude three different types of runic magic: Blood, Frost, and Unholy. These ghastly gems can be socketed into gear with Domination sockets, enhancing your characters’ damage, mitigation, or healing abilities.
- While each individual Shard’s power works anywhere, inserting three of the same type into your gear creates a Rune Word, granting you a powerful boon that increases your combat potency even further within the Maw, Torghast, and the Sanctum of Domination.
- Each armor type has five different armor pieces that can don a Domination socket which can be looted from the raid. Defeating raid bosses can also reward you with Stygian Embers, which are used to upgrade your Shards and further enhance their potent bonuses.
- While in PvP combat, the effectiveness of each individual Shard's power is reduced by 50%.
Players who are not satisfied with the selection of gear that the Great Vault has provided them with for the week can now opt to receive a token that will let them choose from a number of alternative rewards including Anima, Stygia, and Soul Ash. If you decide to go down this path, seek out Ko'tul next to the Great Vault to choose your reward.
Clicking on the Great Vault icon on the world map now opens up the Great Vault panel.
Selecting the token reward in the Great Vault will now display a countdown confirmation.
Each shoulder can now be transmogrified separately.
Legion artifacts are now supported in transmogrified outfits.
The Empyreal Ordnance trinket now puts other on-use trinkets on a 40 second cooldown when used (was 20 seconds).
Gladiator’s Emblem on-use health reduced by 30%.
Cardboard Assassin (Cataclysm Engineering Tinker) now shares a cooldown with potions and its stats no longer scale past level 35.
Some shields have returned to their original size.
The Tournament Favor toy is no longer usable in PvP instances.
Fixed an issue that allowed some Engineering bombs to not break Stealth when damaging players.Pet Battles
Player versus Player
- New wild pets to discover and capture in Korthia.
- Removed the cap on the amount of pets that can be owned.
- Sinful Flame Illusion and other Season 1 rewards will no longer be available when Shadowlands Season 1 ends.
- Season 2 PvP items now increase by 13 item levels in PvP scenarios (such as Battlegrounds, Arenas, and War Mode).
- Upgrading PvP items now relies on your best rating of the week (was current rating).
- PvP cloaks, necklaces, and crowd-control trinkets now appear less frequently in the Great Vault.
- PvP staves no longer appear in the Great Vault for Shaman.
- Repeat Arena Skirmish wins will now reward 3 Conquest (was 0).
- There is now a Brawl scheduled every week.
- Comp Stomp is once again a part of the Brawl schedule.
- Players that are holding an Orb of Power in Temple of Kotmogu can no longer use Invisibility potions or cast Running Wild.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the Eye of the Storm Domination and The Perfect Storm achievements while in a Rated Eye of the Storm match.
- Fixed an issue that caused many absorption spells from soulbinds, conduits, and covenant abilities to ignore the healing reduction from Dampening and Focused/Brutal Assault.
- DEATH KNIGHT
New PvP Talent: Spellwarden – Rune of Spellwarding is applied to you with 100% increased effect.
- New PvP Talent: Death's Echo – Death's Advance, Death and Decay, and Death Grip have 1 additional charge.
- Strangulate (PvP Talent) is now available to all Death Knight specializations (was Blood only) and range reduced to 15 yards (was 30 yards).
- Necrotic Aura (PvP Talent) is now only available to Unholy specialization (was all specializations).
- Decomposing Aura (PvP Talent) is now only available to Blood specialization (was Blood and Unholy specializations) and now affects enemies within 8 yards (was 10 yards).
- Strangulate (PvP Talent) duration reduced to 4 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Cadaverous Pallor (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Transfusion (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Death Strike's heal is now reduced to 75% effectiveness in PvP Combat (was 50%).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shackle the Unworthy (Kyrian Ability) from spreading to pets in PvP combat.
Blood for Blood (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Passive: Heart Strike now deals 60% increased damage, but also costs 3% of your maximum health to cast.
- Last Dance (PvP Talent) now reduces the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by 25% (was 50%).
- New PvP Talent: Shroud of Winter – Enemies within 8 yards of you become shrouded in winter, reducing the range of their spells and abilities by 30%.
- New PvP Talent: Bitter Chill – Chains of Ice reduces the target's Haste by 8%. Frost Strike refreshes the duration of Chains of Ice.
- Dead of Winter (PvP Talent) no longer reduces the radius of Remorseless Winter.
- Deathchill (PvP Talent) radius when applied by Remorseless Winter increased to 8 yards (was 5 yards).
- Delirium (PvP Talent) can now only be applied through Howling Blast (was also applied by Frost Strike), reduces cooldown recovery rate of movement abilities by 50% (was 25%) lasts 12 seconds (was 15 seconds) and no longer stacks (was stackable up to 2 times).
- Pillar of Frost's strength bonus is no longer reduced in PvP Combat (was 66% effectiveness).
- Breath of Sindragosa (Talent) now deals 66% damage in PvP Combat (was 50%).
- Chill Streak (PvP Talent) damage reduced by 10%.
- Heartstop Aura (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Necrotic Wounds – Bursting a Festering Wound converts it into a Necrotic Wound, absorbing 5% of all healing received for 12 seconds and healing you for the amount absorbed when the effect ends. Max 6 stacks. Adding a stack does not refresh the duration.
- New PvP Talent: Doomburst – Sudden Doom also causes your next Death Coil to burst up to 2 Festering Wounds and reduce the target's movement speed by 45% per burst. Lasts 3 seconds.
- Life and Death (PvP Talent) now heals you for 5% of the healing received by targets afflicted by your Virulent Plague (was 10% of the healing received by targets afflicted by your Festering Wound).
- Necrotic Strike (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Blood Moon – Consume Magic now affects all enemies within 8 yards of the target, and grants 5% Leech for 5 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Chaotic Imprint – Throw Glaive now deals damage from a random school of magic, and increases the target's damage taken from the school by 10% for 20 seconds.
- Imprison now lasts for 4 seconds in PvP combat (was 3 seconds).
- Detainment (PvP Talent) now increases the duration of Imprison by 1 second (was 2 seconds) and no longer increases Imprison's cooldown.
- Unending Hatred (PvP Talent) now generates Fury from all damage sources (previously was just magic damage taken) and its Fury generation has been increased by 50%.
New PvP Talent: Glimpse – Vengeful Retreat provides immunity to loss of control effects, and reduces damage taken by 75% until you land.
- New PvP Talent: Isolated Prey – Chaos Nova, Eye Beam, and Fel Rush gain bonuses when striking 1 target. Chaos Nova: Stun duration increased by 1 second. Eye Beam: Target takes 10% increased damage for 6 seconds. Fel Rush: Generates 35-45 Fury.
- Cover of Darkness has been redesigned – The radius of Darkness is increased by 4 yards and its duration is increased by 2 seconds.
- Demonic Origins (PvP Talent) now reduces the duration of Metamorphosis by 10 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Blur now correctly grants 50% Dodge while active in PvP combat (was granting a reduced value).
- Darkness now grants a 50% chance to avoid damage while in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- Eye of Leotharas (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Mana Break (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- High Winds (PvP Talent) now reduces healing done in addition to its existing effect. No longer available to Guardian Druids.
- Frenzied Regeneration healing reduced by 15% in PvP Combat.
New PvP Talent: Owlkin Adept – Owlkin Frenzy can stack up to 2 times and reduces the cast time of your next Cyclone or Entangling Roots by 50%.
- New PvP Talent: Star Burst – Starfall has a chance to call down collapsing star that lasts 15 seconds. Enemies that come into contact with a star cause it to burst, knocking up nearby enemies and dealing Arcane damage.
- Celestial Guardian (PvP Talent) has been slightly redesigned – Bear Form reduces magic damage taken from spells by 10% and you can now cast Moonfire while in Bear Form.
- Prickling Thorns (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Wicked Claws – Infected Wounds can now stack up to 2 times, and reduces 12% of all healing received by the target per stack. Infected Wounds can now also be applied from Rip.
- Ferocious Wound (PvP Talent) now stacks up to 2 times (was 3).
- Infected Wounds now lasts for 12 seconds in PvP combat (was 8 seconds).
- Leader of the Pack (PvP Talent) can now proc from critical strikes with spells and it can now only occur every 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Wicked Claws (PvP Talent) now reduces healing received by 10% per stack (was 12.5% per stack).
- Savage Momentum (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Dash by 10 seconds (was Stampeding Roar).
- Freedom of the Herd (PvP Talent) now also reduces the cooldown of Stampeding Roar by 1 minute in addition to its current effect.
- King of the Jungle (PvP Talent) now stacks up to 4 times and its movement speed increase can stack with other movement speed increasing effects.
- Rip and Tear (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Regrowth healing reduced by 15% in PvP Combat for Feral Druids.
- New PvP Talent: Emerald Slumber – Embrace the Emerald Dream, causing you to enter a deep slumber. While sleeping, all of your cooldowns recover 400% faster, and allies within 40 yards are healed over 8 seconds. Direct damage taken may awaken you.
- Roar of the Protector (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Keeper of the Grove – Tranquility's healing is increased by 100% and is unable to be interrupted.
- New PvP Talent: Tranquilizing Darts – Interrupting or removing effects with Tranquilizing Shot, Muzzle, or Counter Shot releases 8 darts at nearby enemies, each reducing the duration of a beneficial Magic effect by 4 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Chimaeral Sting – Stings the target, dealing Nature damage and initiating a series of venoms. Each lasts 3 seconds and applies the next effect after the previous one ends. Scorpid Venom: 90% reduced movement speed. Spider Venom: Silenced. Viper Venom: 20% reduced damage and healing.
- New PvP Talent: Wild Kingdom – Call in help from one of your dismissed Cunning pets for 10 seconds. Your current pet is dismissed to rest and heal 30% of maximum health.
- Hunting Pack (PvP Talent) now grants the entire Aspect of the Cheetah effect to allies within 15 yards (was only 3 seconds of 90% increased movement speed).
- Scorpid Sting (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Spider Sting (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Viper Sting (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Steady Shot now deals 40% more damage in PvP combat (was 10% more damage).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Mind Control to prevent Spider Sting’s (PvP Talent) application and effect.
- Beast Mastery
New PvP Talent: Kindred Beasts – Command Pet's unique ability cooldown reduced by 50%, and gains additional effects.
- The Beast Within (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – You and all allied pets within 40 yards gain 15% attack speed, and immunity to Fear and Horror effects.
- Wild Protector (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Consecutive Concussion – Concussive Shot slows movement by an additional 20%. Using Steady Shot 3 times on a concussed enemy stuns them for 4 seconds.
- Kleptomania (PvP Talent) is now Arcane only.
- Dampened Magic (PvP Talent) has been removed.
New PvP Talent: Arcanosphere – Builds a sphere of Arcane energy, gaining power over 4 seconds. Upon release, the sphere passes through any barriers, knocking enemies back and dealing Arcane damage.
- Arcane Blast now deals 20% more damage in PvP combat.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Mirrors of Torment (Venthyr Ability) Clearcasting proc from functioning with Arcane Empowerment (PvP Talent).
- New PvP Talent: Ring of Fire – Summons a Ring of Fire for 8 seconds at the target location. Enemies entering the ring burn for 24% of their total health over 6 seconds.
- Controlled Burn (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Ignite deals 100% more damage while Combustion is not active.
- World in Flames (PvP Talent) now causes Flamestrike to reduce the cast time of Flamestrike by 50% (was 1.25 seconds) and increases its damage by 30% for 3 seconds (was 20% permanently).
- New PvP Talent: Ice Wall – Conjures an Ice Wall 30 yards long that obstructs line of sight. The wall has 40% of your maximum health and lasts up to 15 seconds.
- Frostbolt now deals 100% more damage in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Deep Shatter (PvP Talent) now increases the damage of Frostbolt by 75% on Frozen targets (was 150%).
- Burst of Cold (PvP Talent) now increases the damage of Cone of Cold by 600% (was 400%).
New PvP Talent: Rodeo – Every 7 seconds while Clash is off cooldown, your next Clash can be reactivated immediately to wildly Clash an additional enemy. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
- New PvP Talent: Nimble Brew – Douse allies in the targeted area with Nimble Brew, preventing the next full loss of control effect within 8 seconds.
- Craft: Nimble Brew (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Peaceweaver – Revival's cooldown is reduced by 50%, and provides immunity to magical damage and harmful effects for 2 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Dematerialize – Demateralize into mist while stunned, reducing damage taken by 40%, reforming over 3 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Thunderous Focus Tea – Thunder Focus Tea can now additionally cause Crackling Jade Lightning's knockback immediately, or cause Essence Font to increase your movement speed by 70% and provide immunity to movement impairing effects.
- Counteract Magic (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Each hostile Magic effect removed from a target increases the healing they receive from you by 2% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.
- Refreshing Breeze (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Healing done by Soothing Mist increases the healing of the next Expel Harm on the target during the channel, and causes it to dispel 1 Magic, Poison, or Disease effect.
- Eminence (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Transcendence: Transfer can now be cast while stunned and its cooldown is decreased by 15 seconds if it is cast while not stunned.
- Chrysalis (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Life Cocoon reduced to 30 seconds (was 40 seconds).
- Surging Mist (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Eminence (PvP Talent) to not reduce the cooldown of Transcendence: Transfer.
- Luminescence (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – When healed by an ally, allies within your Aura gain 4% increased damage and healing for 6 seconds.
- Judgements of the Pure (PvP Talent) is now available to all specializations (was Protection only) and has been redesigned – Casting Judgement on an enemy cleanses 1 Poison, Disease, and Magic effect that they applied on allies within your Aura.
Holy Light healing increased by 20% in PvP combat.
- Darkest Before the Dawn (PvP Talent) healing bonus per stack increased to 20%, stacking up to 5 times (was 10%, stacking up to 10 times).
- Divine Favor (PvP Talent) healing bonus of next Holy Light reduced to 50% (was 100%).
- Light's Grace (PvP Talent) damage reduction granted to the target of your Holy Light is now 15% for 5 seconds and no longer stacks (was 5% damage reduction for 8 seconds, stacking 3 times) and now increases Flash of Light healing by 25% (was increases Holy Light healing by 50%).
- Cleansing Light (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Jurisdiction (PvP Talent) now increases the range of Blade of Justice by 10 yards and the radius of Divine Storm by 4 yards, in addition to its current effect.
- Aura of Reckoning (PvP Talent) damage bonus for the next auto-attack reduced to 200% (was 250%) and the Paladin now gains 1 additional stack if the Paladin is the victim of the critical strike (was 2 additional stacks).
- Ultimate Retribution (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Mark an enemy player for retribution after they kill an ally within your Retribution Aura. If the marked enemy is slain within 8 seconds, cast Redemption on the fallen ally.
- Lawbringer (PvP Talent) has been slightly redesigned – Damage increased to 10% of max health and the debuff duration increased to 1 minute, but no longer deals its damage to the primary target of your Judgement (was 5% of max health and the debuff lasted 45 seconds, and could be repeated on the same target to deal the bonus damage to that target).
- Vengeance Aura (PvP Talent) has been slightly redesigned – Critical strike chance bonus per stack increased to 6%, stacking up to 2 times, and no longer grants increased Holy damage (was 3% Holy damage and critical strike chance per stack, stacking up to 4 times).
- Final Reckoning (Talent) holy damage taken increase is now reduced by 50% in PvP Combat (was reduced by 40%).
- Healing Hands (Talent) increase to Word of Glory healing reduced to 50% effectiveness in PvP Combat (was 70%).
- Cleansing Light (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Improved Mass Dispel – Mass Dispel's cooldown is reduced to 15 seconds and its cast time is reduced by 1 second.
- Thoughtsteal's (PvP Talent) "Confused" spell that players are afflicted with after being Thoughtstolen is now a 20 second cooldown to indicate the duration of the lockout.
New PvP Talent: Inner Light and Darkness – Inner Light: Healing spells cost 15% less mana. Inner Darkness: Spell damage and Atonement healing increased by 10%. Activate to swap from one effect to the other, incurring a 12 second cooldown.
- Searing Light (PvP Talent) renamed to Blaze of Light and has been redesigned – Increases the damage of Smite and Penance by 15%, and Penance increases or decreases your target’s movement speed by 40% for 2 seconds (was Smite damage increased by 15%, and reduced the cooldown of Penance by 1 second).
- Ultimate Radiance (PvP Talent) healing increased by 150% (was 250%).
- Trinity (PvP Talent) no longer increases Atonements damage to healing transfer by 20% and the critical strike chance of Smite, Penance and Shadowfiend has been increased to 30% (was 25%).
- Atonement's damage to healing transfer has been increased by 20% in PvP combat.
- Sins of the Many (Talent) damage bonus is no longer reduced in PvP Combat (was reduced by 66%).
- Cardinal Mending (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Increases the healing of Prayer of Mending by 50% and its jump range by 10 yards.
- Holy Word: Concentration has been renamed to Sanctified Ground and has been slightly redesigned – Holy Word: Sanctify now causes its current effect, duration has been reduced to 5 seconds (was 8 seconds) and its radius has been increased to 10 yards (from 8 yards).
- Miracle Worker (PvP Talent) Holy Word: Serenity cooldown reduced by 20% (was 25%).
- Greater Heal (PvP Talent) cooldown decreased to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds) and now ignores healing reduction effects except for Dampening.
- Divine Ascension (PvP Talent) now increases the range of your spells by 50% while you are in flight.
- Greater Fade (PvP Talent) duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Flash Heal healing increased by 15% in PvP combat.
- Spirit of the Redeemer (PvP Talent) cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Holy spells from not benefiting from increased cast range while Divine Ascension (PvP Talent) was active.
- New PvP Talent: Megalomania – Gain the Surrender to Madness talent. When Surrender to Madness would kill you, you are instead reduced to 35% of your max health. If you already have this talent, you may select another in the same row.
- New PvP Talent: Void Volley – Upon entering Voidform, send a slow-moving bolt of Shadow energy at a random location every 0.5 second for 3 seconds, dealing Shadow damage to all targets within 8 yards and causing them to flee in horror for 3 seconds.
- Psyfiend (PvP Talent) now spawns with 10% of the Priest's maximum health (was 10 health).
- Greater Fade (PvP Talent) duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Lasting Plague (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Measured Contemplation (Runecarving Power) now increases the healing of your next Flash Heal or Shadow Mend by 40% per stack in PvP Combat (was 50%) for Shadow Priests.
- Mana regeneration reduced by 10% in PvP Combat.
- Mark of the Master Assassin (Runecarving Power) duration has been reduced by 40% in PvP combat.
- Dismantle (PvP Talent) is now available to all specializations (was Outlaw only).
- Thick as Thieves (PvP Talent) is now available to all specializations (was Outlaw only) and now increases the targets damage by 15% (was 10%), but no longer increases the Rogue's damage (was 10%).
- Maneuverability (PvP Talent) now removes all roots when activated in addition to its current effect.
- Honor Among Thieves (PvP Talent) has been removed.
New PvP Talent: Hemotoxin – Shiv also reduces the target's healing received by 40% for 9 seconds.
- Intent to Kill (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Shadowstep increased to 80% (was 66%).
- Neurotoxin (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Mind-Numbing Poison (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Float Like a Butterfly – Restless Blades now also reduces the remaining cooldown of Evasion and Feint.
- New PvP Talent: Enduring Brawler – Every 3 seconds you remain in combat, gain 1% Stamina and chance for Sinister Strike to hit an additional time. Lose 1 stack each second while out of combat. Max 20 stacks.
- Control is King (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Cheap Shot grants Slice and Dice for 15 seconds and Kidney Shot restores 10 Energy per Combo Point spent.
- Drink up me Hearties (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Crimson Vial restores 5% additional maximum health and grants 60% of it healing to allies within 15 yards.
- Blade Flurry damage transferred from single target attacks increased by 50% in PvP combat.
- Boarding Party (PvP Talent) radius increased to 15 yards (was 10 yards) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Take Your Cut (PvP Talent) radius increased to 15 yards (was 8 yards).
- Cheap Tricks (PvP Talent) has ben removed.
- Plunder Armor (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Sinister Strike now deals 20% more damage in PvP Combat (was 10% more damage).
- Between the Eyes (Rank 2) critical damage bonus is now reduced by 25% in PvP Combat (was 50% reduction).
- Fixed an issue that was causing Control is King (PvP Talent) to remove enemies’ Stealth effects.
- New PvP Talent: Distracting Mirage – Distract slows affected enemies by 30% and creates a Mirage that follows an enemy for 8 seconds. Reactivate Distract to teleport to your Mirage's location.
- Thief's Bargain (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Shadow Blades, Vanish, and Feint have 33% reduced cooldowns, but you deal 10% less damage for 6 seconds after using each ability.
- Shadowy Duel (PvP Talent) duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Silhouette (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Shadowstep increased to 67% (was 50%).
- Cold Blood (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Smoke Bomb (PvP Talent) cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes) for Subtlety Rogues only.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Shadowy Duel’s (PvP Talent) application to be incorrectly prevented.
- New PvP Talent: Unleash Shield – Consumes your active Elemental Shield, unleashing it on your target: Lightning Shield: Knocks them away. Earth Shield: Roots them in place for 3 seconds. Water Shield: Summons a whirlpool for 6 seconds, reducing damage and healing by 40% while they stand within it.
- Purifying Waters (PvP Talent) has been removed.
New PvP Talent: Static Field Totem – Summons a totem with 10% of your health at the target location for 6 seconds that forms a circuit of electricity that enemies cannot pass through.
- New PvP Talent: Seasoned Winds – Interrupting a spell with Wind Shear decreases your damage taken from that spell school by 15% for 12 seconds.
- Control of Lava (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Flame Shock's periodic damage occurs 15% faster. If Flame Shock is dispelled, a volcanic eruption wells up beneath the dispeller, exploding for Fire damage and knocking them into the air.
- Elemental Attunement (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Static Field Totem – Summons a totem with 10% of your health at the target location for 6 seconds that forms a circuit of electricity that enemies cannot pass through.
- New PvP Talent: Seasoned Winds – Interrupting a spell with Wind Shear decreases your damage taken from that spell school by 15% for 12 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ride the Lightning (PvP Talent) to incorrectly target enemies that were crowd-controlled.
- Healing Surge healing reduced by 12% in PvP Combat for Enhancement Shamans.
- Mana regeneration reduced by 22% in PvP Combat.
- New PvP Talent: Living Tide – Healing Tide Totem's cooldown is reduced by 1.5 minutes and it heals for 100% more each time it pulses.
- Healing Rain healing increased by 20% in PvP Combat.
- Spirit Link (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Shadow Rift – Conjure a Shadow Rift at the target location lasting 2 seconds. Enemy players within the rift when it expires are teleported to your Demonic Circle.
- Casting Circle (PvP Talent) radius increased to 5 yards (was 3 yards), lasts 12 seconds (was 8 seconds) and now spawns directly underneath the warlock.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Unstable Affliction from contributing towards Soul Leech absorb when Rampant Afflictions (PvP Talent) was selected.
Essence Drain (PvP Talent) now lasts 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Soul Shatter (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Fel Obelisk – Summon a Fel Obelisk with 5% of your maximum health. Empowers you and your minions within 40 yards, increasing attack speed by 20% and reducing the cast time of spells by 20% for 15 seconds.
- Call Fel Lord (PvP Talent) now deals 200% of the caster's Spell Power per swing (was 5% of target's maximum health). Cooldown of the ability increased to 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
- Singe Magic (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Bonds of Fel – Encircle enemy players with Bonds of Fel, snaring them by 50% for 6 seconds. If any target leaves the 8 yard radius, deals Fire damage, split amongst all nearby enemies.
- Chaos Bolt now deals 40% more damage in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Focused Chaos (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Warbringer – Charge roots enemies for 2 seconds and emanates a shockwave past the target, rooting enemies in a 10 yard cone.
- Demolition (PvP Talent) now increases Shattering Throw's damage to absorb shields by an additional 500%.
- Overwatch (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Slaughterhouse (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Your Rampage damage reduces the healing the target receives by 15% for 6 seconds, stacking up to 4 times.
- New Recipes
New Optional Reagent: Crafter's Mark III – Sets the crafted equipment to item level 200.
- New Optional Reagent: Crafter's Mark of the Chained Isle – Sets the crafted equipment to item level 230. Only one piece of equipment created with the Crafter's Mark of the Chained Isle can be worn at a time.
- Glory Burst
- Marrow Burst
- Torch Burst
- Widow Burst
- Coloration Powders
- Transmute: Stones to Ore
- Bonemeal Bread
- Porous Rock Candy
- Twilight Tea
- New Vantus Rune Technique: Sanctum of Domination
- Porous Stone Statue
- Shaded Stone Statue
- Elusive Pet Treat
- Pallid Bone Flute
- Pallid Oracle Bones
Kiatke, the Cataclysm Timewalking vendor, now sells the following classic recipes:
- Recipe: Greater Arcane Protection Potion
- Recipe: Lean Venison
- Recipe: Big Bear Steak
- Recipe: Lean Wolf Steak
- Schematic: Ice Deflector
- Pattern: Robe of Winter Night
- Pattern: Stormshroud Shoulders
- Pattern: Stormshroud Gloves
- Pattern: Stormshroud Armor
- Runecarving Vessel recipes can now be upgraded to higher item levels via a new Optional Reagent slot and Optional Reagents that can be accessed by uncovering the secrets of Korthia. Players can use these more powerful Runecarving Vessels to upgrade their existing legendary gear, or to create new ones.
- A new legendary currency – Soul Cinders, is now available from completing Torghast Layers 9–12, the Tormentors of Torghast event, and from Maw Assaults. It can be used to upgrade Legendaries to higher item levels using the new Runecarving Vessels.
- New Runecarving Powers that empower each classes’ Covenant Ability have been added.
- Some existing Runecarving powers have been updated. See the Classes sections for details.
- Added an additional Rune Vessel armor slot as an option for several Runecarving Powers.
- Newly created Helm, Neck, Bracer, Belt and Ring Runecarving armor pieces will now always be created with a socket.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Permanently remove the Eye of the Jailer effect by completing the quest, "Focusing the Eye."
- Unlock riding ground mounts in The Maw and Korthia by completing the introductory storyline to Korthia.
- Discover new rares and treasures in Desmotaeron.
- The total number of floors per run is now 5 (was 6).
- The Tarragrue will now be terrorizing players in the Sanctum of Domination and as such, there is no longer a death counter barrier for continuing your run.
- Bosses no longer regenerate health after they have defeated you.
- New Scoring System and Perks
You are now scored based on performance after successfully completing a run. At the end of the run, your score will be ranked and you will be awarded with Tower Knowledge, which can be spent at The Box of Many Things to acquire permanent Perks and grow stronger, which will allow you to combat the enemies in Torghast even quicker.
- Save souls and defeat the Jailer's forces to become Anima Empowered, allowing you to more effectively crush your foes through a variety of combat and score bonuses.
New Bonus Floor: Adamant Vaults
- Four new and more challenging Layers have been introduced, Layers 9–12.
- Layers are now unlocked by reaching a specific rating in the previous Layer's run.
- Brave adventurers who make their way through Layers 9–12 efficiently will now be given the option to enter the Adamant Vaults, a new set of floors in Torghast. There they will be challenged against the new creatures and traps that lie within for a chance at even greater rewards.
- Starting at Layer 4, Torments are applied to increase the challenge of the run.
- Torments are displayed on the HUD and provide an additional challenge to overcome.
- Torments are selected per wing per day.
- The existing Torments are no longer applied.
- Through Tower Knowledge, you can unlock Blessings that will provide bonuses to your run.
- Like Torments, Blessings are selected per wing per day.
- The amount of Soul Ash that is awarded for the first completed run of the week for any given Torghast Wing and Layer has been increased.
- Repeat runs of previously completed Torghast Wings and Layers will now award partial Soul Ash.
- Players that have unlocked Layer 9 of Torghast will now be able to transfer Soul Ash at a slight loss to another character on their account by seeking out Bonesmith Heirmir in Korthia.
- New features: Text-to-Speech in chat, Voice Transcription, and Speak for Me.
- Quest pane background can now be disabled for a stronger contrast by selecting Quest Text Contrast option in the Accessibility menu.
- Color Blindness options are now in their own section and separated from the main Accessibility menu.
- Specular Lighting can now be adjusted with a command:
In chat, enter command “/console specular ” with the point multiplier between 0.0 and 1.0. Multiplier 0.5 will partially allows the specular effect.
Randomize Appearance button now added to the Barbershop.
The Auction House level filter will now work with Battle Pets.
The Item Upgrade window now displays future ranks of the item.
Newcomer Chat now displays newcomer and guide icons in the Chat Channels pane.
Achievement toasts now support two lines of text.
There is now a detailed warning if Projected Textures or Particle Density are disabled.
There is now a reconnect button on the login screen to relog back into the same account after disconnecting.
If a premade group fills up, it will now display “Full” instead of “Declined” to all of the pending applicants.
Groups in the Custom category are now labeled and sorted by War Mode status.
Silenced players cannot search or apply to active groups.
A group will automatically delist and cannot create a Group Finder listing if there is a silenced player in the group.WoW Companion App
- Added additional information to Adventure detail dialogs.
- Improved adventurers' ability cooldown timings.
- Clarified some adventurers' targeting indicators.
- Added indicator for Maw Assaults.
- Added indicator to character selection screen when that character has missions ready to collect.
- Improved support for multiple accounts. This may require some users to accept additional device permissions.
- Improved news article performance on lower-end devices.
- Improved clarity for communicating locked content vs. waiting on data from the server.
To view all content update notes, click here
.For World of Warcraft customer support, please visit our Support Site
or our Customer Support discussion forum
. If you’ve found a bug, please let us know about it in our Bug Report Forum
.Back to Top