Holy Paladin Dragonflight Talent Tree Preview
09/8/2022 em 15:51
The Holy Paladin Dragonflight Talent Tree is available in this Dragonflight Alpha build. Here's a first look at the Talent Tree which includes the Holy Paladin Legion artifact ability and much more!
Our Dragonflight Talent Calculator for the build will likely be ready shortly.
For now, you can read the datamined abilities below.
We apologize in advance if any of these are incorrect, but they will be updated when the talent calculator is updated.
A few highlights are:
The Legion Artifact ability is returning:
Libertação de Tyr
Other Legion Artifact traits are returning:
Poder do Punho de Prata
Proteção de Tyr
Munificência de Tyr
The Night Fae Covenant ability, Blessing of Seasons is returning. Stack
Bênção do Verão
with Power Infusion to massively buff a player and reduce the cooldown of a player's cooldown with
Bênção do Outono
Holy Paladin Dragonflight Talent Tree
- Triggers a burst of Light on the target, dealing (68% of Spell power) Holy damage to an enemy, or (155% of Spell power) healing to an ally. Holy Shock Has an additional 30% critical effect chance. Generates 1 Holy Power.
- An efficient spell, healing a friendly target for (260% of Spell power).
Light of Dawn
- Unleashes a wave of holy energy, healing up to 5 injured allies within a 15 yd frontal cone for (105% of Spell power).
- Holy Light and Flash of Light healing increased by 10%.
Infusion of Light
- Your critical Holy Shocks reduce the cost of your next Flash of Light by 30% or cause your next Holy Light to generate 1 Holy Power.
- Begin mending the wounds of a friendly target, healing them for (210% of Spell power) after 5 sec.
Unending Light (NYI)
Each Holy Power spent on Light of Dawn increases the healing of your next Word of Glory by 5%, up to a maximum of 45%.
- Beacon of Light transfers an additional % of the amount healed.
- Reduces all damage you take by 20% for 8 sec.
Saved by the Light
- When an ally with your Beacon of Light is damaged below 30% health, they absorb the next damage. You cannot shield the same person this way twice within 1 min.
- Crusader Strike now has 2 charges.
- Hurls a Light-infused hammer to the ground, dealing (20.5% of Spell power) Holy damage to nearby enemies and healing up to 6 nearby allies for (25% of Spell power), every 2 sec for 14 sec.
- Fires a beam of light that scatters to strike a clump of targets. If the beam is aimed at an enemy target, it deals (75% of Spell power) Holy damage and radiates (70% of Spell power) healing to 5 allies within 15 yards. If the beam is aimed at a friendly target, it heals for (140% of Spell power) and radiates (45% of Spell power) Holy damage to 5 enemies within 15 yards.
Moment of Compassion
- Your Flash of Light heals for an additional 10% when cast on a target affected by your Beacon of Light.
- Empowers your chosen aura for 8 sec.
Tower of Radiance
- Casting Flash of Light or Holy Light on your Beacon of Light grants 1 Holy Power.
- Word of Glory and Light of Dawn healing increased by 5%.
Light of the Martyr
- Sacrifice a portion of your own health to instantly heal an ally for (210% of Spell power). You take damage equal to 50% of the healing done. Does not cause your Beacon of Light to be healed. Cannot be cast on yourself.
- Lay on Hands grants the target 15% increased armor for 1 min
Protection of Tyr
- Aura Mastery also increases all healing received by party or raid members within 40 yards by %
Rule of Law
- Increase the range of your heals by 50% for 10 sec.
- Blessing of Freedom increases the target's movement speed by 5%. Blessing of Protection and Blessing of Sacrifice reduce the target's damage taken by 5%. These effects linger for 8 sec after the Blessing ends.
- Holy Shock has a % increased critical strike chance.
- While empowered by Infusion of Light, Flash of Light heals for an additional %, and Holy Light refunds % of maximum mana.
- Light of Dawn has a % chance to create a second cone of light immediately after the first.
- Light of the Martyr's damage and healing is increased by 8% each time it is cast. This effect can stack up to 5 times and lasts for 15 sec.
- Crusader Strike reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by sec.
Blessing of Summer
- Bless an ally for 30 sec, causing their attacks to have a 40% chance to deal 30% additional damage as Holy. Blessing of the Seasons: Turns to Autumn after use.
Blessing of Autumn
- Bless an ally for 30 sec, causing their cooldowns to recover 30% faster. Blessing of the Seasons: Turns to Winter after use.
Blessing of Winter
- Bless an ally for 30 sec. Their spells and abilities deal Frost damage and reduce enemies' movement speed by 5% and attack speed by 2%, stacking 10 times. Blessing of the Seasons: Turns to Spring after use.
Blessing of Spring
- Bless an ally for 30 sec, increasing their healing done by 15% and healing received by 30%.
Blessing of the Seasons: Turns to Summer after use.
Glimmer of Light
- Holy Shock leaves a Glimmer of Light on the target for 30 sec. When you Holy Shock, all targets with Glimmer of Light are damaged for (16% of Spell power) or healed for (38% of Spell power). You may have Glimmer of Light on up to 8 targets.
Power of the Silver Hand
- Holy Light and Flash of Light have a chance to grant you Power of the Silver Hand, increasing the healing of your next Holy Shock by 10% of all damage and effective healing you do within the next 10 sec, up to a maximum of (Total health * 50 / 100).
Beacon of Faith
- Mark a second target as a Beacon, mimicking the effects of Beacon of Light. Your heals will now heal both of your Beacons, but at 30% reduced effectiveness.
Beacon of Virtue
- Apply a Beacon of Light to your target and 3 injured allies within 30 yards for 8 sec.
All affected allies will be healed for 30% of the amount of your other healing done. Your Flash of Light and Holy Light on these targets will also grant 1 Holy Power
Maraad's Dying Breath
- Light of Dawn increases your next Light of the Martyr by 10% for each ally healed, and allows that Light of the Martyr to heal through Beacon of Light.
Light of the Martyr damages you over 5 sec instead of instantly.
- Instantly cast Holy Shock on up to 5 targets within 30 yds.
Barrier of Faith (NYI)
- Imbue a friendly target with a Barrier of Faith, healing them for (65% of Spell power). For the next 18 sec, Barrier of Faith accumulates 20% of effective healing from your Flash of Light or Holy Light spells. Every 6 sec, the accumulated healing becomes an absorb shield.
Avenging Wrath: Might (NYI)
- Call upon the Light to become an avatar of retribution, increasing your damage and healing 20% for 20 sec. Combines with other Avenging Wrath abilities.
- You become the ultimate crusader of light, increasing your Crusader Strike, Judgment, and auto-attack damage by 30%. Crusader Strike and Judgment cool down 30% faster and heal up to 3 injured allies for 250% of the damage they deal. Lasts 20 sec.
- Increases the range of Light of Dawn to 40 yds.
- Releases the Light within yourself, healing an injured ally within 15 yds for (37.5% of Spell power) every 1 sec. Allies healed also receive 20% increased healing from your Holy Light and Flash of Light spells for 10 sec.
- After casting Divine Toll, you instantly cast Holy Shock every 5 sec. This effect lasts 15 sec.
Liadrin's Fury Unleashed
- While Avenging Wrath is active, you gain 1 Holy Power every 4 sec.
- Word of Glory and Light of Dawn have a 15% chance to grant you Avenging Wrath for 10 sec.
- Increases the range of Tyr's Deliverance by 2 yards, healing by 5%, and the healing bonus by 5%.
Adquira o Wowhead Premium
Gosta do nosso conteúdo? Que tal virar um
Usuário Premium do Wowhead
para nos apoiar? A tela de um usuário Premium não possui anúncios, além de várias outras vantagens!
Exibir 0 comentários
[Hide 0 Comments]
Faça Login Para Comentar
Escreva um Comentário
Você não está conectado. Favor
registrar uma conta
para adicionar seu comentário.