After killing this NPC you will gain:
– Fenryr leaps and shreds his enemies, eventually retreating to his den after becoming wounded.
– Fenryr lashes out, inflicting 187 Physical damage split between all enemies within 12 yards.
This attack will always hit and ignores all armor.
– Fenryr lets loose an unearthly howl, interrupting all casting for 3 sec.
In this difficulty, after being wounded, Unnerving Howl calls 3 Ebonclaw Worgs to assist Fenryr.
– Fenryr leaps towards random players, inflicting 35 Physical damage to all enemies within 10 yards of the impact.
In addition, all targets bleed for 12 Physical damage every 3 sec.
Scent of Blood
– Fenryr catches the scent of blood in the air and fixates on a random target for 6 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.